Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

Also, as far as I remember Ross clearly stated that there will be nothing groundbreaking in commentary and not to expect much there as they had their focus and money on gameplay

What do I always say about expecting stuff... You only have yourself to blame if you were expecting something "big" since we've never been given any indication that it would be a "big" name in the first place... Commentary is the last thing I would be nitpicking, honestly.

Priorities.

Chill Big man! I am no one to blame anyone and i am not here for that too. I just voiced out my opinion.

He didnt know there are more videos +reviews to come. From that point of view (i.e. hardly any videos or reviews) its ok that he thought it wasnt good. :cheers

Plus he is sleepy :p
hahaha not sleepy now ... enjoying ind vs wi ...

I'm perfectly chilled. I'm liked an iced Mocha. Congrats on voicing your opinion, but as I said, if you're expecting something "big" you only have yourself to blame. It's not a deal-breaker, commentary is what it is.

tindoolka(now on topic).free day today.was shuffling between the playsession and the match.and both finished 2gether.

Plus we can't really judge how good the commentary will be as we haven't heard it. The people doing it aren't just random people Ross found outside the Bigant office, they are actual commentators!

----------

Yeah...a nice match in progress (i.e. if you can overcome the disappointment of Tendulkar's dismissal)

He has a maximum of 3 more innings now right Angad?

The main thing for us was that people "got" the controls and were able to play - it was always a fear of ours that they would be an issue - they were not! :yes

From what I could see, every single person was having fun playing the game, we're really happy with the event.

Last edited:
The main thing for us was that people got the controls and were able to play - it was always a fear of ours that they would be an issue - they were not! :yes

From what I could see, every single person was having fun playing the game, we're really happy with the event.

Exactly right. This event was for the people there, not for the people on the forums.

So did that other bloke get a chance to film at the office

Plus we can't really judge how good the commentary will be as we haven't heard it. The people doing it aren't just random people Ross found outside the Bigant office, they are actual commentators!

----------

He has a maximum of 3 more innings now right Angad?

We have a great base to launch the Don Bradman franchise from and we will no doubt strengthen the commentary team next time around as it would be fair to say that we would like to have more than two commentators in future.

The main thing for us was that people got the controls and were able to play - it was always a fear of ours that they would be an issue - they were not! :yes

do we have any offiicial gameplay video from bigants?

Keep it up :)

Chill Big man! I am no one to blame anyone and i am not here for that too. I just voiced out my opinion.

The commentary will eventually get old whether you have "big" names or relatively unknown names plus it will be scripted.. Anyone with a charming voice like a chipmunk can make a good commentator and these guys may not be into Cricket but they still are professional sports presentators.

Users who are viewing this thread