Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

He has a maximum of 3 more innings now right Angad?

Yeh :(!

The WI bowlers would be lining up to take his wicket in the 2nd test.....a sure-shot chance to be in the history books I say :yes

Ross if money wasn't an issue, what would be the 3 main things you would want to change/add into future iterations of the Don Bradman Cricket franchise?

----------

Yeh :(!

The WI bowlers would be lining up to take his wicket in the 2nd test.....a sure-shot chance to be in the history books I say :yes

I'd bowl him pies until he reached another century. Hopefully his last ever innings goes better than Ricky Pontings, I really wanted him to get a century, but it wasn't to be :(

Ross if money wasn't an issue, what would be the 3 main things you would want to change/add into future iterations of the Don Bradman Cricket franchise?

----------

I'd bowl him pies until he reached another century. Hopefully his last ever innings goes better than Ricky Pontings, I really wanted him to get a century, but it wasn't to be :(

Ricky scored a century in his last county game :)
and SRT scored a tricky 50 to lead mumbai to win in his last ranji match(would have been the most followed ranji match)

Last edited:

Most important addition would be a Ferrari for myself, followed by more animation capture and a few more commentators.

TGGI Inc. would also require a Ferrari...

^This guy gets it.

Very uneducated question but does anyone know where the commentators hail from? I thought the commentary sounded great....from the samll snippetts i heard.

Well done Ross.....congrats!

Mikey and Ross both held the camera while I played at times, does that count?

Only if they whispered smart-ass comments while you played...

Everything looks great so far Ross :)

Mattw, alongwith the video tell us your hands on experience with the game, how did it feel? Did you try all the camera modes?

I attended the play session today. It was fantastic to see the game in motion. Very smooth gameplay and graphics. The only issue I would raise is when playing a drive off a spinner and you miss, you really need to quickly hit that circle button to get back into the crease. This seems to happen most of the time. Personally I would like to see this tweaked as the amount of stumpings that happened today was enormous! That's the only negative piece of feedback I have, otherwise I love it and can not wait for its release. Thanks Ross and the team for allowing us to be part of the session this afternoon!:)

Users who are viewing this thread