Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

No only front foot. I know I could move batsman side to side on the crease pre delivery but not sure if I could move inside or outside of the crease pre delivery. Maybe a question for Ross.

We should be able to have one foot in the crease and play a drive and miss the ball without the back foot sliding out of the crease. I understand that sometimes a batsman can lose balance and fall out of the crease but it shouldn't happen all the time.

In saying this my timing was dismal in a lot of the shots anyway! Lol!

More I read more I like incase your timing is bad you will lose balance for sure specially if you play a ball early or late because your body weight is not transferred properly. I dont know if you can answer or not but back foot is sliding out of the crease (is is that slide in animation that cause this or simple question what do you think a bur or feature :D )

----------

Okay the files are big, so what I'm going to do is upload some of the short clips first - and then I've got a 600MB file of career mode! Might be tomorrow before that all finishes - nearly 1.5GB of video overall.

I demand un-edited clips to be uploaded to dropbox :mad so I can watch it for hours and hours.

No only front foot. I know I could move batsman side to side on the crease pre delivery but not sure if I could move inside or outside of the crease pre delivery. Maybe a question for Ross.

We should be able to have one foot in the crease and play a drive and miss the ball without the back foot sliding out of the crease. I understand that sometimes a batsman can lose balance and fall out of the crease but it shouldn't happen all the time.

In saying this my timing was dismal in a lot of the shots anyway! Lol!

Were you using the Left Stick to control the footwork manually or was the footwork controlled by AI (I think thats what happens on easier settings)? Why Im asking that is because, based on the videos/pics we have seen before (see the BARS Hot Spot video), the foot normally stayed behind the crease when playing the shot off the frontfoot. I think, maybe in manual mode the Left Stick was pushed all the way forward when playing the shot, or the AI did that for you if footwork was controlled by it.

Epic

Did I hear Mikey in the background?

----------

'll put a post up with some first impressions once I've got all the video uploads queued

Confirmed- There were first impressions

Last edited:
First video:

Nice :cheers

Awesome shot!!!! Loved how easy it is to move the camera around in replays!!!

So we cant use hotspot in replays :(! Maybe in the next version!!

Next up, the first of much debate over a BARS referral.

Hahaha....awesome. Loved the banter between you guys as well!! Damn....wish I was in Melboune today :(

Love the banter! I can imagine reviewing a close one in local multiplayer will be seriously fun

Were you using the Left Stick to control the footwork manually or was the footwork controlled by AI (I think thats what happens on easier settings)? Why Im asking that is because, based on the videos/pics we have seen before (see the BARS Hot Spot video), the foot normally stayed behind the crease when playing the shot off the frontfoot. I think, maybe in manual mode the Left Stick was pushed all the way forward when playing the shot, or the AI did that for you if footwork was controlled by it.

Yeah I was using left stick but I think we were on easy level!

Next up, the first of much debate over a BARS referral.

Did anyone notice the guys on the boundary rope (behind umpire Ross) were clapping ... WOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread