Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

another good video enjoying my self pretty much wating for more!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

can we see some typical AB.de villiers shots??? :rolleyes

Yeah I was using left stick but I think we were on easy level!

Check out the video below your post as well....playing a front foot drive however the backfoot is way behind the crease. I am assuming its got to do with how much you push the Left Stick forward. And if thats the case, it really is super realistic, as the batsman's backfoot does leave the crease when he tries to stretch forward :cheers

The controls just feel right. I don't know how to describe it other than by saying, everyone else has done it wrong up until now. Did not notice the trail in regular gameplay - the ring around the ball works very well, but is off on the higher difficulties.

I tried a very small amount of the highest difficulty in the nets - tough.

The main thing for us was that people "got" the controls and were able to play - it was always a fear of ours that they would be an issue - they were not! :yes

From what I could see, every single person was having fun playing the game, we're really happy with the event.

Very happy with the game clips given looks really awesome and the fielding,the diving looks cool....Waiting for the videos from MattW....:D:cheers:thumbs

The controls just feel right. I don't know how to describe it other than by saying, everyone else has done it wrong up until now. Did not notice the trail in regular gameplay - the ring around the ball works very well, but is off on the higher difficulties.

I tried a very small amount of the highest difficulty in the nets - tough.

It is official now - DB 14 will be a Cricket fan's dream come true :D

Users who are viewing this thread