Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Don't know how ross hasn't gone insane tbh

Here you go, exclusively for you

rl-prem-car-polish-quart.jpg

Not at all impressed by the look of a game, IMHO this version cannot be a successor unless they do polish it before the release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to disappoint you, but regardless of what you think or how good or not good it may turn out to be it will always be the successor to DBC14.

Successor definition: a person or thing that follows

And this folks, is yet another example of the shit Big Ant has to put up with. They reach out to the PC forums for feedback, and this is the garbage that gets served up.

If you want a better product, provide usable, constructive, coherent feedback.
what do u mean ??? huh i posted my opinion if u have problem with that dont argue
Sorry to disappoint you, but regardless of what you think or how good or not good it may turn out to be it will always be the successor to DBC14.

Successor definition: a person or thing that follows
Well that's u r view DBC 14 standards were high and I am comparing to that,maybe i am expecting too much. just leave it at that

what do u mean ??? huh i posted my opinion if u have problem with that dont argue

There's nothing wrong with posting an opinion. I think the language barrier is just too great for you to really understand why your original post was useless in terms of providing worthwhile feedback. There is nothing wrong with saying it looks unpolished, but provide at least some explanation or reasoning.

You clearly don't understand what constructive feedback is.

"provide usable, constructive, coherent feedback."

You said "commentary, fielding, coin toss, game play speed tv style presentation"

How is that any of the above things mentioned?
Usable - well yes I guess so, I used them to copy and paste in this post
Constructive- No, not really. It is just a list of features really...
Coherent- Not at all. Not a sentence, no verbs just subjects
Feedback- Seriously doubt BA even know what it is you want them to fix. Do you want the coin toss removed, highlighted, made in black in white, zoomed out?

There's nothing wrong with posting an opinion. I think the language barrier is just too great for you to really understand why your original post was useless in terms of providing worthwhile feedback. There is nothing wrong with saying it looks unpolished, but provide at least some explanation or reasoning.

You clearly don't understand what constructive feedback is.
neither the language is barrier nor the feedback skills, whatever i said i mean it and i have answered about the areas where BA needs to polish in an earlier post so yeah .............

One thing I want to say for the people asking for graphics glitches , You have seen only You tube videos of beta version , no one can judge of graphics seeing you tube video ,don't know what quality the uploaded , video get compressed and converted to low quality . Still this is in beta version .

"provide usable, constructive, coherent feedback."

You said "commentary, fielding, coin toss, game play speed tv style presentation"

How is that any of the above things mentioned?
Usable - well yes I guess so, I used them to copy and paste in this post
Constructive- No, not really. It is just a list of features really...
Coherent- Not at all. Not a sentence, no verbs just subjects
Feedback- Seriously doubt BA even know what it is you want them to fix. Do you want the coin toss removed, highlighted, made in black in white, zoomed out?

coin toss looks off and coins spins weirdly while coming down.

neither the language is barrier nor the feedback skills, whatever i said i mean it and i have answered about the areas where BA needs to polish in an earlier post so yeah .............

And what needs to be improved in those areas? What's wrong with them?

Can you see how your post doesn't actually give them feedback? How do they polish the coin toss? How do they polish game play speed? What do you actually want them to do?

Edit: A weird spinning coin, ffs.

One thing I want to say for the people asking for graphics glitches , You have seen only You tube videos of beta version , no one can judge of graphics seeing you tube video ,don't know what quality the uploaded , video get compressed and converted to low quality . Still this is in beta version .
exactly !!!!!! graphics look okay[DOUBLEPOST=1477666283][/DOUBLEPOST]
And what needs to be improved in those areas? What's wrong with them?

Can you see how your post doesn't actually give them feedback? How do they polish the coin toss? How do they polish game play speed? What do you actually want them to do?
but dude, it was not suppose to be there in premier cant u think that way

Hey @BigAntStudios

I would personally like to say good job and thanks for everything you guys heard here and acted upon. As a cricket fan you have made the closest thing possible to cricket we have. And that at the end of the day should be enough!

Users who are viewing this thread