Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Wealey. Much better now thanks no it was just closure on the last 2 months. PMSL karol.

Did like the new score display much more like what you would see on TV. Commentary, James is ok I suppose. My favourite is the straight drive, so yes some good signs from the recent event.

Is that on field big screen used to show the live game as well?

The game looks amazing. Period!
Greatly improved over the last one.
Great job BIG ANT.:clap

In th land of wannabe moderators. Keep dreaming big little fella.
Was a very respected Moderator before. So no he is not a wannabe moderator

Not at all impressed by the look of a game, IMHO this version cannot be a successor unless they do polish it before the release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what would you suggest needs polishing? How do Big Ant better meet your expectations by providing zero usable feedback? As it stands it's just a completely useless contribution.

So what would you suggest needs polishing? How do Big Ant better meet your expectations by providing zero usable feedback? As it stands it's just a completely useless contribution.

Seriously??? can't u think that u r self?? there are many areas where devs can do the polishing if u don't think that way its u r way of looking at things, and u have right to do so and so do i

Seriously??? can't u think that u r self?? there are many areas where devs can do the polishing if u don't think that way its u r way of looking at things, and u have right to do so and so do i

Can you name one haha.

And this folks, is yet another example of the shit Big Ant has to put up with. They reach out to the PC forums for feedback, and this is the garbage that gets served up.

If you want a better product, provide usable, constructive, coherent feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread