Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Going to apologise.
I am sorry to the following people

Ross & all Big ant staff members including Matt. Planet Cricket Admin & Staff.

Love the game really I do, still support BA have a funny way of showing it I know. Lately felt heartbroken, angry & distressed didn’t cope well at all with it, I’m sorry.
Can only ask you to find it in your hearts to forgive me. Just keep messing up it’s so frustrating. Do mean well. :(

Will remove my signature not to cause any friction or anything like that. Admin & Staff members isn’t my choice to make think he would be great at it working alongside the existing department.

I think if it gets to the point where your having to write a whole forum apology over a computer game you know it's time to step back and just chill.

Let's be frank, no ones feelings are actually hurt by what some stranger over the Internet says on a forum.

Additionally not one game developer is going to change something to their game just because one of us asks for it. We all want different little bits and bobs here and there but to please the masses it's impossible. The developer can't win.

Relax mate, enjoy whatever games your playing now. Keep busy, December will be here before you know it.

And one thing is for certain if you love cricket and have put hours into any cricket game previous to this. I can garantee you your going to have fun!

So it's not worth getting worked up about.

This post is also needless really, I just can't comprehend how worked up some people get on here to the point of letters of apology.

It's a game. Just a game. No game will ever be perfect. Ever!

So many big ant apologists here the fact is the game has taken a massive step back in a number of areas. Lightning Player Models plus the animations are still a little off and that commentary it's terrible. My player mode is looking great and the stadium creator has great potential
I'm looking forward to buying it

some of the back foot shots looks a bit awkward and ugly
Tell only positive aspects of the game,dont tell your feelings about the game which are -ve here.coz thats how this forum works.

Tell only positive aspects of the game,dont tell your feelings about the game which are -ve here.coz thats how this forum works.

Need I refer you to my post regarding moderation in this thread?

Not at all impressed by the look of a game, IMHO this version cannot be a successor unless they do polish it before the release date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread