Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

PC version is delayed as usual ???

If I could delay yours alone then I would.

This is a poster for RETAIL, they are not selling the PC version as it is on Steam - it is not in their interests to promote a game they are not selling. FFS what is with the negative conclusions on any given issue?!?!?!?

[DOUBLEPOST=1476838804][/DOUBLEPOST]
will the xbox one version be available digitally in the microsoft games store for US/Canada?

Yes.

If Planet C wants to make sure BA dont want to engage with it in the future it is doing a darn good job. People need to stop talking out if their arses and just shut the fearsome tweak up. This place is an embarrassment;

I honestly don't get all the negitivity... nearly every thread i go in now it's people moaning or jumping to huge conclusions.. :/

If Planet C wants to make sure BA dont want to engage with it in the future it is doing a darn good job. People need to stop talking out if their arses and just shut the fearsome tweak up. This place is an embarrassment;

This.

The lead up to DBC 14 release I'm sure didn't have this much negativity and complaining. Guess many have forgotten that without BA we'd all be anticipating the release of Ashes 17, hoping it might at least be playable.

I'm looking forward to seeing footage etc from the premiere- hopefully a few cool moments/surprises that will excite the haters and raise their optimism!

The thing is that wherever possible we put our hands up when we cannot achieve something, it's the continuous reading between the lines for hidden negative motives that grinds after a while.

The lead up to DBC 14 release I'm sure didn't have this much negativity and complaining. Guess many have forgotten that without BA we'd all be anticipating the release of Ashes 17, hoping it might at least be playable.

I'm looking forward to seeing footage etc from the premiere- hopefully a few cool moments/surprises that will excite the haters and raise their optimism!

During DBC 14 times, it mostly used to be just a hundred questions of "when is it releasing?!"...Still can't believe it's been 3 years since all that. Surely there will be a lot of positivity and hype going into the release month of DBC 17.

And about the premiere...would be cool if people from the press join too. Looking forward to Oct 26th. Roughly just a week more!

Ross , please let me know if this game available on ps store in the US.
Yeah, you could follow Big ant studios twitter page, such details are usually there..

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I read somewhere that console versions provide the maximum revenue & profit margin for the developers/publishers. If that statement is true then I would expect Big Ant to release the PC version 3-4 months after the console version release. After all you don't want to cannibalize your core revenue generator.

I read somewhere that console versions provide the maximum revenue & profit margin for the developers/publishers. If that statement is true then I would expect Big Ant to release the PC version 3-4 months after the console version release. After all you don't want to cannibalize your core revenue generator.

I would have thought in this case that, seeing as it's self-published, the PC has a far higher profit margin... The big issue is usually with piracy, but with what we saw with DBC14 I think they have that in hand.
You're right that most revenue comes from console, but that's because of the volume of sales - the PC sales would probably be a tenth of console sales.

There's been no indication that PC will release later that I've seen?

I would have thought in this case that, seeing as it's self-published, the PC has a far higher profit margin... The big issue is usually with piracy, but with what we saw with DBC14 I think they have that in hand.
You're right that most revenue comes from console, but that's because of the volume of sales - the PC sales would probably be a tenth of console sales.

There's been no indication that PC will release later that I've seen?

There's none and I'm not implying it either. I'm simply saying that if console sales give you a bigger profit margin, it would make sense for Big Ant to delay the PC release so that they can maximize the console sales. But as you have clarified the profit margin for self-published PC games is actually higher, there's no reason for PC game not to be released at the same time. At the end of the day the objective of the release strategy - when to release, on which platforms and in which regions - is to maximize the revenue and I expect Big Ant to do the same. The more profit Big Ant and DBC franchise makes, better it is for cricket video gaming fans!

Any member from PlanetCrikcet going to EBGames store on world premier?

Users who are viewing this thread