Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

it was just an enquiry, last time there was an delay so thought of enquiring whether there would be any delay.No one had any negative conclusions and please go ahead if you want to delay mine being an ardent supporter of the game that would be an great gift from your side

Putting ??? on the end of a statement doesn't make it a question - I certainly don't see it as a polite, positive enquiry.

PC version is delayed as usual ???

Yeah MattW was the first to provide us with the first exclusive videos when DBC 14 premiere happened..Not sure whether he is going there as a gamer or BA crew as there's Q&A with the BA crew at EB games and people can ask questions related to the game ...

View attachment 174306

People will be free to ask anything - @MattW will be there as a Big Ant employee, he won't be streaming - he, like the rest of us from BA, will be doing Q&A and helping facilitate gameplay.

People will be free to ask anything - @MattW will be there as a Big Ant employee, he won't be streaming - he, like the rest of us from BA, will be doing Q&A and helping facilitate gameplay.
Oh good to know..Hopefully we get good amount of gameplay videos from the 4hrs of heavenly journey..:D

Can you post a screenshot or two for us to enjoy as its friday and we know you own them...;) That should keep us happy till the world premiere.. Oh just saw its already saturday for you guys..

but not from the machine / dev kit.

my recollection - could be wrong - was there was a bit (from @MattW who was not then a BA employee) recorded via phone or basic camcorder. there might have been a couple of other similar ones from other people.

there was also a guy who had a bit more professional kit and a youtube channel. he got some footage and was then prevented from continuing filming by EB themselves, not BA. as a result of that, @Ross let him do some filming at the BA office and did an interview with him.

Their last premier was the rugby game.

Full footage was uploaded before release from a premiere.

Not talking about the cricket one.

Do you know how many consoles there will be? I went to the RLL3 premiere, I didn't play but it was good fun talking to the Big Ant employees.

:spyHow about that other platform hey?:spy

The Nintendo WiiUDSwitch

Would be cool if BA does an online live QA session sometime too, so those who couldn't be there can ask their questions.

This also reminds me, didn't Matt collect all our questions last time in a thread so he could ask BA on our behalf? Is anyone doing that for PC this time?

We hopefully will be able to start discussing AI slowly after the world premiere...

Not sure if someone has asked this question but will the game be on ps store for buy instead of rent this time?

Looks like I'm able to make it now, provided the drive down goes well!

and no I'm not going to live stream or be a surrogate for your silly questions, yes the helicopter shot is in the game now!

I'll whip my phone out and record something if I see something cool, but i wont have it out constantly, I've got 10gbs of data to last me 2 weeks between 2 people down in Melbourne for PAX and most of that will be devoted to uploading my final project for uni.

See you guys there, hopefully get some multiplayer games going!

*stares at mailbox*

...pretty sure that airfare from @BigAntStudios will arrive soon...

*stares*

"Cruise" ticket's on the way... keep quiet through customs or you might get a free stay on a Pacific Island.
upload_2016-10-25_14-29-24.png

Users who are viewing this thread