Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Read my post on the previous page. If no one else does I'll think about it.

Phone battery is priority here

I did say I was going, on the train now.

Good stuff. If you can, do post some short gameplay videos when you get the chance, and would love to hear your feedback after the event.

Excited to see what is in store for us. Basically we do not have any information about will anyone will be able to stream etc. Really hoping to see some pictures of the game and some more concrete information. Good luck @BigAntStudios. I am pretty sure the hardwork your team will reap its prize. 2nd Cricket game in 3 years span and its a fantastic feeling for a cricket gamer.[DOUBLEPOST=1477450534][/DOUBLEPOST]
just dont think about that .. just do it we are waiting

He is not liable to do anything for you or anyone. He already mentioned he is saving his data for University and will click occasional pictures/videos if something is exciting. I understand the excitement but calm down

Early impressions anyone?

I think I will go off to sleep in hopes that when I get up 8 hours from now someone would have posted :D

Can someone ask whether any more grounds will be licensed or not and if any bat brands are licensed? Always worth a try.

Seen vids of todays session and it looks really good. Twistie3 on YouTube took his capture card and got footage so expect YouTube to have some game play tonight or tomorrow.

It's in progress now, can't wait to seem footage tonight! Saving up for this game since the demo came out!

Can someone ask whether any more grounds will be licensed or not and if any bat brands are licensed? Always worth a try.

Seen vids of todays session and it looks really good. Twistie3 on YouTube took his capture card and got footage so expect YouTube to have some game play tonight or tomorrow.
Where u seen vids ?

Had a friend who send me 2 short videos. there's photos in a group called Don Bradman Cricket Hub on Facebook9
Mind sharing them?

Users who are viewing this thread