Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

To be fair to Dutch BA have been using the term world premier. Hopefully we see some info trickle out soon now it's finished.

The Videos can be found on this page: Don Bradman Cricket HUB

Just ask to join and I'll try to be there to accept ASAP

Just coming back from the premiere now, Twistie3 had a capture card there so he should have some good videos.

It was good meeting the PC members who came along and weird experiencing it from the other perspective.

Just to appease others, I'll ask.

Are you now in a position to more openly talk about content/features/improvements?

Well I can talk about anything you can see in what was shown, once that starts to filter through.

I'll continue to be a bit cautious about what I say.

Well we saw a relatively empty stadium in one of the matches, so are the crowd more dynamic in filling up in the course of a match and more involved in backing the home team?

Also, one of them said that the career has more depth and you get called up to the IPL, Srilankan league, etc. So is the procedure of call ups following the previous method of playing well and being noticed or you get to opt to play in a foreign league first before they call you up?

Alright here's a hot piece of new info.

You can move the keeper up.

if you make a field change the fielders will move in real time into position, no camera cut like 14.

In regards to fielding options there are some nice shortcuts you can take to set an aggresive field such as moving infield and outfield up with a couple of button presses.

Last edited:
@Fissionmailed : that's great news and sound really exciting.....did you see how catching has been done this time round?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright here's a hot piece of new info.

You can move the keeper up.

if you make a field change the fielders will move in real time into position, no camera cut like 14.

In regards to fielding options there are some nice shortcuts you can take to set an aggresive field such as moving infield and outfield up.

Wow amazing! Can you set the field to each of the two batsmen separately?[DOUBLEPOST=1477468596][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fissionmailed Did you try the new catching mechanism?

Wow amazing! Can you set the field to each of the two batsmen separately?[DOUBLEPOST=1477468596][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fissionmailed Did you try the new catching mechanism?

Not 100% on the seperate fields I believe Matt did tell me but I forgot, I'm pretty sure you can.

New catching system is good, I'm sure there will be a video of it, I won't do it justice if I explain.

Not 100% on the seperate fields I believe Matt did tell me but I forgot, I'm pretty sure you can.

New catching system is good, I'm sure there will be a video of it, I won't do it justice if I explain.

Are there still the one handed stunners that the fielders get into position for or has that been made more realistic?

Users who are viewing this thread