Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Review. I loved the game itself, some way it's the same as the original(DBC 14), but in saying that it's got a few new things..

Stumps and bails now light up.

Spin you CANT have a front foot NO BALL, but can now have a NO BALL for above the waist.

You can now use L stick to do the spin without rotating in endlessly. Ball can spin as far as outside leg, and clip off stump.

Career is MORE in depth, being called to the IPL, Sri Lankan tournament, and other leagues around the world. But you start at your local club by just naming it.

Overall 8/10
Still some tweaking to be done!!

Release date : December 6th Australia.

posted by one who attended the event in facebook.

when fielder throws bowl or batsman hits the bowl there is jurk in camera, Any one noticed that , Need improvement else it will be unplayable

Last edited:
You've used the word 'unplayable' based on limited, low quality mobile footage. Get real.

Yes agreed , But basic thing is not quality of video but type of camera angle , the Quick change or Jurk is camera will break to long hour of play due to eye strain, It should be look upon

when fielder throws bowl or batsman hits the bowl there is jurk in camera, Any one noticed that , Need improvement else it will be unplayable
Man wish everyone had eyes like yours..I felt like I wore my grandma's specs and was watching a video, couldnt get any idea what was happening..BTW that video collection done by Tyson says twistie's got 2hrs of gameplay content, hope he releases them fully..I clearly remember that he was the one who released 20mins of video from the previous DBC premiere..

Totally agreed with Dutch, really felt like there would be lot of interesting conversations and contents being shown during the even but it was really dull..Hopefully the interesting discussions start sooner...

Yes agreed , But basic thing is not quality of video but type of camera angle , the Quick change or Jurk is camera will break to long hour of play due to eye strain, It should be look upon

You may want to re-read my post. I'm saying that making such a strong assertion that it is unplayable based on 10 seconds of footage is ridiculous.

I know it's not really the PC way these days but maybe wait until we get some decent quality video and we are in full possession of the facts before drawing any conclusions.

I know it's not really the PC way these days but maybe wait until we get some decent quality video and we are in full possession of the facts before drawing any conclusions.
Twiste3 said on Monday that he would upload by 9pm tonight, so fingers crossed we get some quality footage within the hour.

Nick Williams a person who went to the premiere rated the release a 8/10 with just a few tweaks needed to made to make it perfect. He also said on DonBradmanCricketHub that the game is being released on the 6th of December, can Big Ant confirm this?

How on EARTH is this allowed to be the first footage available of the game? "The first hting I want the world to see is some shaky-cam footage and people leaping on it to draw conclusions about he game from it! It's crazy! I had assumed that there would be a trailer ready to go, or at least some better quality B-Roll for people to use immediately following the public viewing.

I was convinced that the Marketing/PR side would be better this time, and my heart sinks this morning: These are really basic things, and I can't understand why Tru Blu would allow this to happen. Again.

I actually really feel for BA. They work on this for two years, looking to build on something already successful critically, and as an introduction to the world they're given the retail equivalent of a rummage sale. This stuff isn't hard OR expensive: I don't get how this could be such a swing and a miss at a slow ball over the plate.
Ooh it makes me mad.

Users who are viewing this thread