Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

@MattW Your impressions on the game so far to the extent you can share..
I really don't have "impressions" of a game I've worked for the majority of the last year on. I can't detach myself enough from the product to give you any valuable subjective opinion.

who are the commentators ?.@mattw
Mike and James.

I'll let people guess on last names.

I really don't have "impressions" of a game I've worked for the majority of the last year on. I can't detach myself enough from the product to give you any valuable subjective opinion.

Mike and James.

And what's on the things you guys took auditions for the regional languages? Are they implemented?

Mike and James.

Mike Gatting and James Anderson?
or Mike Hussey and James pattinson?:p[DOUBLEPOST=1477477901][/DOUBLEPOST]
And what's on the things you guys took auditions for the regional languages? Are they implemented?
I think those meant for stadium announcements.

Mike and James.

Mike Taylor and James Brayshaw? probably not

Understandable...

Mike and James.

Mate tell us completely.There are many people with those first Names.

Mike as in Mikeymerrin.

James was the intern perhaps?

Basically now there should be 3 tabs open, this thread, facebook DBC HUB and Twistie3 channel...;)

Mate tell us completely.There are many people with those first Names.
Obviously the two are the employees of Big Ant. Though I don't remember their full names.

Users who are viewing this thread