Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Only thing that is confirmed now is Twistie has 3-4 hrs of video and he is gonna upload them so lets enjoy those..I am sure game related contents will start rolling out with the game's release getting closer day by day...:D
This suspense is killing me!

There is going to be a day 1 patch.

For sure? I mean, that's what I am assuming. And then ongoing support. But I wanted to get confirmation on that so that maybe some people won't leap to conclusions about this being "final" (Also, reviews etc will be mostly be based on what's in the box, so it's important to understand where this build is at).

For sure? I mean, that's what I am assuming. And then ongoing support. But I wanted to get confirmation on that so that maybe some people won't leap to conclusions about this being "final" (Also, reviews etc will be mostly be based on what's in the box, so it's important to understand where this build is at).
Oh yeah, I didn't think about reviews. I just meant that this isn't the final product that people will be playing day 1 once they download the patch.

I think it was Matt or Chris who told me that they're ready to start printing disks.

No Sachin? Preorder cancelled

Sounds like James Taylor

They have made the womens game slower than the mens which is good and realistic, although the women's player graphics looks a little funky. I'm loving the cut scenes and new commentary![DOUBLEPOST=1477482647][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like James Taylor
It is James Taylor from England

Last edited:
Oh there was a bat-pad in the first video. Love you Bigant

Managed to get James Taylor commentating then.

Looks great, one annoying thing is how the camera changes as soon as the batsman makes contact with the ball? That hurts the eyes a bit. I hope this can be changed?

Oh there was a bat-pad in the first video. Love you Bigant
That was so damn smooth...
Fielding looks really good again nice flow with the catching and throwing...
Great addition with the small menu to get the fielding changes happening..
Seems like stamina and confidence will play a role..
WK position selection is great..
Nice variation on that fielding meter..
The cutscenes are awesome..
Gameplay looks fluid..

Some tweaks here and there are expected , couldnt notice any so far except maybe that catch which was confusing as the fielder seemed like fielding but caught the ball and ended up a catch...

Users who are viewing this thread