Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

What makes it so obvious?
The thing that Big Ant is spending money over implementation of new features and realistic gameplay and not on licensing people/companies.

Mike Merren & James Langford.

Update from Twistie on FB:

Hold tight guys, I've literally started working on these the moment I got home, so give us a spell with the timing, I'm working as fast as I can, the first video should be out in roughly half an hour, hopefully less, its rendering as we speak.

ROFL , @VijayGreat Is this a competition or what?

Update from Twistie on FB:

Hold tight guys, I've literally started working on these the moment I got home, so give us a spell with the timing, I'm working as fast as I can, the first video should be out in roughly half an hour, hopefully less, its rendering as we speak.

ROFL , @VijayGreat Is this a competition or what?
:p

I was very much excited for this world premier pic/videos but i dont know why after seeing it specially graphics, character model, cameras etc not any more. for the gameplay no one reviewed yet so cant comment neither seen different camera angles etc but I am very much sure BA will give the best they can like in dbc14 so we can say its DBC17.

I know BigAnt studios will improve a lot in all perspective till releasing date. Let hope gameplay would be challenging and better than DBC 2014 along with game graphics, ground/grass representation, more stats addition.

Thanks BA studios for bringing such game.

Also, would like confirmation on how final this build is - With the release date looming I'm guessing that what's in the box is what's on the screen here?

Can anyone confirm whether/when the gameplay trailer will be released?
Only thing that is confirmed now is Twistie has 3-4 hrs of video and he is gonna upload them so lets enjoy those..I am sure game related contents will start rolling out with the game's release getting closer day by day...:D

Also, would like confirmation on how final this build is - With the release date looming I'm guessing that what's in the box is what's on the screen here?
There is going to be a day 1 patch.

Users who are viewing this thread