Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

How on EARTH is this allowed to be the first footage available of the game? "The first hting I want the world to see is some shaky-cam footage and people leaping on it to draw conclusions about he game from it! It's crazy! I had assumed that there would be a trailer ready to go, or at least some better quality B-Roll for people to use immediately following the public viewing.

I was convinced that the Marketing/PR side would be better this time, and my heart sinks this morning: These are really basic things, and I can't understand why Tru Blu would allow this to happen. Again.
Wanted to tell the exact same thing but had a thought that it might cause some debates on the view...But you saying this I feel its the right way out..I was even chatting with my friends on how did they let out the premiere without even proper high quality images of the game , not even showing a teaser to launch it off...Remember how the half cooked pre alpha images rolled out to all the sites and didnt get out of it , hopefully it doesnt happen this time and they turn up with some content for those..

Twiste3 said on Monday that he would upload by 9pm tonight, so fingers crossed we get some quality footage within the hour.

Nick Williams a person who went to the premiere rated the release a 8/10 with just a few tweaks needed to made to make it perfect. He also said on DonBradmanCricketHub that the game is being released on the 6th of December, can Big Ant confirm this?
fingers crossed.

No good video how the game look like come on lots of people waiting for this and come out with nothing

I have my mind glued on the YouTube notifications, waiting for Twistie3's Video! I think it'll be great HQ footage!

How on EARTH is this allowed to be the first footage available of the game? "The first hting I want the world to see is some shaky-cam footage and people leaping on it to draw conclusions about he game from it! It's crazy! I had assumed that there would be a trailer ready to go, or at least some better quality B-Roll for people to use immediately following the public viewing.

I was convinced that the Marketing/PR side would be better this time, and my heart sinks this morning: These are really basic things, and I can't understand why Tru Blu would allow this to happen. Again.

I actually really feel for BA. They work on this for two years, looking to build on something already successful critically, and as an introduction to the world they're given the retail equivalent of a rummage sale. This stuff isn't hard OR expensive: I don't get how this could be such a swing and a miss at a slow ball over the plate.
Ooh it makes me mad.

Should have done it at Lords ;)

Surely a bit of patience wouldn't go astray - it only finished just on 3 hours ago. Give people some time to get home, edit, upload etc...

Twistie3 just commented on FB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-26-15-26-42-868_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-26-15-26-42-868_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    53 KB · Views: 302
@MattW Your impressions on the game so far to the extent you can share..

youtube videos will be available by 10 PM Melbourne time. Twiste3 just confirmed.In another 40 mins.
35 minutes from now, that's great if my assumption is correct.

P.S: @funnyadit @VijayGreat guys can you add me to the group you've been? facebook.com/alibubere9

Users who are viewing this thread