Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Hi Everyone..
I am ready with this for World Premier at EB games.
Are you.?
upload_2016-10-25_18-9-8.png

Was only messing you know, had way too much coffee. It’s great to see Biggs back though.

Their last premier was the rugby game.

Full footage was uploaded before release from a premiere.

Not talking about the cricket one.

However I won't be there tomorrow as I have moved up to Sydney :( I believe Twistie3 will be there though!

However I won't be there tomorrow as I have moved up to Sydney :( I believe Twistie3 will be there though!
Hopefully he will be able to cover majority of the stuff...

Less than 15 hours for the premiere! Hope atleast someone posts a detailed hands-on impression after hours.

Although I believe press releases, official screenshots and a trailer wouldn't be too far away either. Probably around mid November I guess.

Less than 15 hours for the premiere! Hope atleast someone posts a detailed hands-on impression after hours.

Although I believe press releases, official screenshots and a trailer wouldn't be too far away either. Probably around mid November I guess.
Yeah game related stuff should follow soon as its getting closer to the release..

BTW @MattW Q&A about the game after viewing the videos for us too or not?

The World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 17 will be at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne from 2pm on 26 October 2016 for a duration of at least three hours.

All the best ! BA! Your game will continue to inspire generations of cricket fans of all ages and gender....

Looking forward to the premiere. Hope the day is a success for all involved. Excited to see gameplay in all its glory.

All the best to Big Ant Studios..Hope its the overwhelming response you guys get from this premiere....:D

Do we know if anyone (other than Matt) from PC.net is going to be at the premiere?

Users who are viewing this thread