Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Hey @BigAntStudios

I would personally like to say good job and thanks for everything you guys heard here and acted upon. As a cricket fan you have made the closest thing possible to cricket we have. And that at the end of the day should be enough!

Thanks @Llewelynf - and thanks for the efforts you have put in on your creations, they are outstanding.

Thanks @Llewelynf - and thanks for the efforts you have put in on your creations, they are outstanding.
BA could have done better than what they have presented in premier, but anyways I will buy it to support Cricket gaming[DOUBLEPOST=1477667795][/DOUBLEPOST]
The broken one you seem to enjoy so much.....
yeah i will thanks !!!!

BA could have done better than what they have presented in premier, but anyways I will buy it to support Cricket gaming[DOUBLEPOST=1477667795][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah i will thanks !!!!

How considerate you are.....lots gets lost in translation so I take it you do know what the word "buy" means.....

To be fair to him, they should at least offer the option of using a British pound coin for the toss!

Ruins it for me tossing that Ozzie rubbish in the sky!!

To be fair to him, they should at least offer the option of using a British pound coin for the toss!

Ruins it for me tossing that Ozzie rubbish in the sky!!
i don't like few things and i said it if u refer my previous posts i always said that BA has done gr8 for cricket gaming and they r the only company, so having said that I was expecting (imagined) a different look and gameplay and i got disappointed and ppl didn't liked that, so not my fault
Maybe it's time that i should make one as per my liking .

It's been a great effort from BA incorporating suggestions from the consumers into dbc 17. Dbc 14 was a great game and now with the new features dbc 17 will be a fantastic experience.
The graphics looks similar to that of dbc 14, but can't say anything for sure by looking at these videos.
In dbc 17 when the batsman comes out to bat, won't we be able to see his statistics upto that match? I didn't see it in the video.

i don't like few things and i said it if u refer my previous posts i always said that BA has done gr8 for cricket gaming and they r the only company, so having said that I was expecting (imagined) a different look and gameplay and i got disappointed and ppl didn't liked that, so not my fault
Voila!! Go make your own frigging cricket game!! I can not wait for Ashes 2013 v2.1

While you are doing that I would go about changing your avatar.....you are obviously a very ignorant individual...which I have reported and I hope you have no idea what I am talking about, otherwise........

He probably has no idea Dutch. He does not seem like the type of guy that takes history too seriously. Shame...

I really hope that's not intentional. Unignored content to see what the latest ding dong was about and got an eyeful of that avatar!

I really hope that's not intentional. Unignored content to see what the latest ding dong was about and got an eyeful of that avatar!
Glad to see you found the most sane thing here on PC these days: the ignore button![DOUBLEPOST=1477672795][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am afraid it is much much worse...go to his profile page.....

samvaze - PlanetCricket Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread