Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

DBC 17 looks impressive so far but i think some people are taking things too seriously here. Its a forum and people have right to express their opinion about the game, good or bad. Even if their expectations are unrealistic, its their opinion and i don't think they should be attacked as soon as they have a negative opinion about what they have seen of the game so far.

no one with valid criticism is attacked, only those who are bullshitting without any valid points are told to shut up and set shop somewhere else.

I feel BA are attacked without any base by these people rather!

Opinions are welcome when justified with good feedback. BA have a proven track record of taking good feedback and implementing it.

Who is to decide whats valid or not? If they feel something isnt good, it their opinion, they shouldnt be bullied into thinking otherwise.

It's not what's said that people take exception to, it's how it's said. Manners cost nothing irrespective of your opinion on the game.

It's not what's said that people take exception to, it's how it's said. Manners cost nothing irrespective of your opinion on the game.

Exactly, when people actually explain in depth what they might not like about areas of the game, they don't get attacked.

Do I have to tag Ross in my post for him to get a notification for it? I just wanted to know what he thinks of my last suggestions.

Thanks.

Having brought Fifa 06-17, I must say I really like the looks of this, it just reminds me of the phase I went through with Fifa. And for DBC17 I love the gameplay (most important) considering there is going to be patches I do not even know why everyone is crying here. There is only one problem that is going to distract me however which is when a shot has been played it looks as though the player model has been frozen?

This is officially the worst thread to read on PC.

Thank you so @BigAntStudios for your effort in providing a solution to premeditation problem. I hope it makes game a lot more playable for me than DBC14. I can only hope now that AI is competitive enough to add more life to this game until the next version.
Also going through the pages, I have found a lot of guys bitching (only suitable word I could conjure) about the graphics. These people clearly have no idea about what they are talking about. Just the fact that a small studio is at least developing a cricket game should be enough. SBC 14 is the best game to have come out after blc 99 and we are getting an even better game just two years later. Learn to be thankful young ones and stop putting graphics over everything.

Thank you so @BigAntStudios for your effort in providing a solution to premeditation problem. I hope it makes game a lot more playable for me than DBC14. I can only hope now that AI is competitive enough to add more life to this game until the next version.
Also going through the pages, I have found a lot of guys bitching (only suitable word I could conjure) about the graphics. These people clearly have no idea about what they are talking about. Just the fact that a small studio is at least developing a cricket game should be enough. SBC 14 is the best game to have come out after blc 99 and we are getting an even better game just two years later. Learn to be thankful young ones and stop putting graphics over everything.
[DOUBLEPOST=1477816766][/DOUBLEPOST]Might get the little arrows to buy me this for cristmas and start playing again,when is dbc 17 released btw?

Is it just me or does the fast bowler do a little stutter near the end of the runup that wasn't in DBC14?

Users who are viewing this thread