Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

To sell the game in 3 weeks or less I think this is a sure thing. Ross should be extra busy if the release is 2013, maybe less of ross if that's the case.:eek:

Its to see DBC14 getting media attention, this on its own is promotion and marketing,,,Big Ant Studios should ride the tide while AC13 is deeply buried under the water.

People will love this game for sure :yes

To sell the game in 3 weeks or less I think this is a sure thing. Ross should be extra busy if the release is 2013, maybe less of ross if that's the case.:eek:

If he manages to pull it off after all the AC backlash and trouble with retailers then we have to tip out hats and empty our pockets, it would be a fantastic effort

Hey Ross,
Don't know if you've seen but the YouTube guy champchong puts in a very good word for your game on his latest video,
I can't link as I'm on my phone but if anyone else wants to take a look just search champchong and it's under his latest video ps4 and Xbox one life cycle.

Hey Ross,
Don't know if you've seen but the YouTube guy champchong puts in a very good word for your game on his latest video,
I can't link as I'm on my phone but if anyone else wants to take a look just search champchong and it's under his latest video ps4 and Xbox one life cycle.

Around 4:25

Last edited by a moderator:
I have sent tweets to the South African Players (Proteas) I have on tweeter in a bit to promote DBC

So much free publicity, lol,,,now DBC is sweeping clean the mess left by the "other guys"

They no longer deserve to be mentioned

It's good to see that DBC14 is getting some positive publicity.

It's been a reasonably tough slog but we're starting to get some traction.

Users who are viewing this thread