Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Yes, that bloody LEGO got us last week!!!

I know for the raw numbers that if we just take the PS3/Xbox360 platforms alone we have been #1 for the two weeks.

Yes, that bloody LEGO got us last week!!!

I know for the raw numbers that if we just take the PS3/Xbox360 platforms alone we have been #1 for the two weeks.

LEGO's on every platform under the sun isn't it? Big disadvantage.
Has anything big come out over there this past week? Maybe nudge ahead this week?

anything about indian market ??

As far as I know, the number of gaming console users in India are very less as compared to the rest of world, so don't except any magical figures..:noway

However when it releases for PC it could really top the charts provided if they include all the patches.... and a better system to handle piracy....

Have added my metacritic review for the game. My score was skewed a little bit by what I feel the game will be like with the upcoming patch. As it stands right now, I'd give the game an 8.5, but there is no 8.5 on metacritic and I also won't be able to change my score when the patch comes out and no doubt makes this game that little bit better again. (I trust that Matt knows what he's talking about having played it). :)

Users who are viewing this thread