Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

The Gamespot author kindly emailed me back very promptly, saying that all articles have videos embedded and because that there wasn't one in there for BA Cricket the software automatically found the Ashes one. I told her how rubbish such a system is (not her fault though) but thankfully she is going to link to the YouTube sneak peek video and try to upload it to the database.

*just checked then*

Looks like it's been fixed! +1 for Gamespot customer service.

Thanks very much for that :)

Comment is by the author who has presumably recently been to a press event in Melbourne. That had one about the same time as the Lord's event.

Did I read that right about Ashes 2013 "it seemed so finished when i was at the Trickster Games studio weeks ago" under comments?

Trickster Games - yep Trickster is apt.

Comment is by the author who has presumably recently been to a press event in Melbourne.

Yep! But what took me by surprise was his notion that the game is almost finished and ready to be released. Curious as to what screens/videos/gameplay footage did he watch.

Yep! But what took me by surprise was his notion that the game is almost finished and ready to be released. Curious as to what screens/videos/gameplay footage did he watch.
It's easy to do that when you only invite general games journalists from mainstream publications - it's 'oh look, a cricket game, that looks just like the other cricket games - I give it a 7!'.

Just look how our Press Release has been mangled and turned into other things... There just isn't any money in journalism these days, and in particular games journalism. The best thing about the internet is that we all get to be "journalists" and the worst thing about the internet is that we all get to be "journalists".

on the radio

Hi ross just to let u know just herd a big plug and a bit of a review on talksport radio here in the uk its one of the countrys biggest comercial radio stations reviewer said and i quote looks like its going to be the greatist cricket game ever made!:yes

Hi ross just to let u know just herd a big plug and a bit of a review on talksport radio here in the uk its one of the countrys biggest comercial radio stations reviewer said and i quote looks like its going to be the greatist cricket game ever made!
It should then be on here in a few hours time.

Hi ross just to let u know just herd a big plug and a bit of a review on talksport radio here in the uk its one of the countrys biggest comercial radio stations reviewer said and i quote looks like its going to be the greatist cricket game ever made!:yes

Awesome - thanks for letting me know.

----------

It should then be on here in a few hours time.

Do you know which time zone it is for and whether it's downloadable?

Edit: Sorry, it was said H&J above

Has anyone been able to listen to it? Any idea how long before links go live?

Users who are viewing this thread