Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Have not seen a manual in any PS4 game yet. It's the future boys the future.

Attachments

• imagesCAARSEPA.jpg
    imagesCAARSEPA.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
My order from Amazon is 'out of stock' so I cancelled. Game apparently have it in stock but can't get over there, lol. I'll have to wait as usual.

@BigAntStudios Does the current gen versions have 2vs2 in the disc?? Asking this because the PSN version says so...

This product is playable in 2D or 3D. To enjoy stereoscopic 3D features, you will require a 3D TV that supports stereoscopic display and compatible 3D glasses.
1-2 players
Network Players 2-2
3GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
HD Video Output 720p,1080p

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-in/games/don-bradman-cricket/cid=$CUSA00786_00

@BigAntStudios Does the current gen versions have 2vs2 in the disc?? Asking this because the PSN version says so...

This product is playable in 2D or 3D. To enjoy stereoscopic 3D features, you will require a 3D TV that supports stereoscopic display and compatible 3D glasses.
1-2 players
Network Players 2-2
3GB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
HD Video Output 720p,1080p

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-in/games/don-bradman-cricket/cid=$CUSA00786_00

I think I'm right in saying that means it's 1-2 players off line, but 2-2 players only because it ONLY supports "2 or 2 players". It's the way Sony have template information to fill in. "2-4 Players" would mean 2v2 co-op.

I think I'm right in saying that means it's 1-2 players off line, but 2-2 players only because it ONLY supports "2 or 2 players". It's the way Sony have template information to fill in. "2-4 Players" would mean 2v2 co-op.
Thanks did not know that...

Can any next gen players post some in-game photos or videos?

I have been checking twitch daily/nightly and nobody is streaming any next gen gameplay.

Can any next gen players post some in-game photos or videos?

I have been checking twitch daily/nightly and nobody is streaming any next gen gameplay.
You can look in youtube there are guys who have posted current gen gameplay...

Can only really echo what some people have said about the price. I personally can't justify spending £60 on a game I already have, despite the stuttering that's on the PS3 version.

To me it just seems like a bit of a missed opportunity, both from BA to get some new features in there to make returning players buy it again, and from HES to try and get as many new players as possible by making the price attractive for everyone.

Just seems like the worst of both worlds, potential players will be put off by the price and regular players will be put off by the fact it's almost the same game.

As they've said the price is out of BA's hands, and I really want to support them to make new editions in the future, but £60 is just a bit too steep for me, personally, but I do praise those who forked out £60 for supporting BA.

I downloaded the game for PS4, the game is the best version I have played but I must say I was a little like $99.95 for a game that is almost the same.
I would have loved a few small new features like stadiums and maybe few new items for the players but it's still the best cricket game by a mile.
Then I thought to myself maybe it's time to sell my PS3 as I was only keeping it for cricket and maybe a couple of other games.

PS RobinHood mate I do understand why some people are not happy with the price but if you have or thinking about a PS4 or god a Xbox one then
I would make the move up and either sell PS3 and move up as the PS4 version is so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread