Download ICC 2005 Trial / More Details

Any responsible journalist/website still quotes their source even when releasing facts. The press releases are clearly listed as Empire's but no mention of where the additional facts I obtained were given.

[Edit] This has now hopefully been resolved.

Totally separate point but can't put it as a separate post.

Kerry_OKeeffe said:
Would it last for longer if i was to change the time on my computers clock?
Afraid not - the mechanism used to protect the trial is a little bit more intelligent than that. The point of the trial is to get sales. it is a shame the trial is end of day not end of 24 hours. Hopefully can be fixed but won't help people who have already installed the trial. Empire *may* (don't know for sure) release a proper demo not time but feature restricted later.

Daniel.

Last edited:
Cant Install Demo

Hey guys...this is my first post in Planet Cricket. I am having problem with installing the cricket captain '05 demo. The following error message is coming up everytime I try to click on the .exe file. I have tried to re-install the game several times. If you guys can help me with this matter, then it will b gr8..thanx in advance.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 308
does icc 2005 have a data editor, and does anyone know if empire are going to create a server to make it possible to play network games?

Tortyfoo said:
If you are going to quote verbatim from another site at least credit the originating source of the information and provide a link.

Here is the originating details.

Daniel.
Actually, I agree now. We shouldn't have posted this, as the original source has one of the features incorrect.

Hi guys this is my 1st post, Well ive downloaded the trial and click the icon on desktop, then i get this error messages.

Setup has expeirenced an error
plz do the following..
close any running programmes
empty temp folder
check internet connection (internet based set-ups)
error code -6003

anyone got any ideas, why its doing this ??

Last edited:
thefox said:
Hi guys this is my 1st post, Well ive downloaded the trial and click the icon on desktop, then i get this error messages.

plz do the following..
empty temp folder
error code -6003

Because the one day trial was only the first day it came out, a week ago.

That is incorrect. The trial is only 1 day yes but the trial starts the *first* time you successfully install the program.

thefox - some setup program fail if a previous installation created using the same setup package (doesn't neccesarily mean the same program) fail. If you follow the instructions it should work. The normal culprit is temp files left hence the reason it is saying delete your temp directory. If you are using XP there are 2 places. Delete all files in c:\windows\TEMP (be very careful to select the correct directory) and all files in your own temp folder. This can be found by opening up My Computer and typing %TEMP% in the address bar. It will typically take you to something like C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\Local Settings\Temp. If you can not delete file(s) as it says it in use delete all remaining files.

Daniel.

thefox said:

plz do the following..
empty temp folder
error code -6003

download again same happen to me i downloaded again working fine now

I've just downloaded the trial but i get this message when trying to run it

cricket2005problem0yt.jpg

It happens on all the Softwrap games that i try, anyone know what the problem is?

andrew_nixon said:
Looks like you're not logged in as an administrator.

I don't have any other accounts set up, i only have my Administrator account.

I've also given that key full control of the registry key but that didn't work.

Hello lads!

first post.

I just downloaded the 1 day trial of the game. I just wanted to know - if i want to buy it online by unlocking the game, how much does it cost, and how do i do it?

I ordered the CD ROm of the game from play.com, but as my DVD Drive is broken, i would love to buy the game online, so any help much appreciated.

Cheers everyone for replying, it was down to a curupt download though, i downloaded it again and it worked fine, now i have purchased the full game, and rather enjoying it to.

Users who are viewing this thread