Download ICC 2005 Trial / More Details

Hi Gilchrist! its your mate JT from aussie cricket. Do know how to crack demo?

jewelthief said:
Hi Gilchrist! its your mate JT from aussie cricket. Do know how to crack demo?
You can "crack" the demo by buying the full version. Piracy is not supported at this form, and can lead to a ban....

abrarmohsin said:
Can anyone tell me the CD Key for activation of ICC 2005
Yes, wherever you buy it from can tell you quite easily- we however will not, no piracy

where can i find its database file if i wanna update my older version ?

ICC 2005 is still not available in Pakistan Sooooooo What can i do ?

waitin for an early reply plz

I have downloaded this trial version twice and both times it fails to start. It downloads ok but when I click on the desktop icon to start the game, nothing happens. I have even tried starting it from the Start Menu and also from the directory, but nothing happens. Looking in the directory I can't see an exe. file, so where is it? Surely it should be there as I have now downloaded this trial twice!

One quick question, the answer to which I couldn't in the forums. Which countries' domestic seasons are included in this game?

I cant remember if it was the first version or the ICC 2 version but for one of those they brought out ACC - Australian Cricket Captain featuring Aussie state sides.

hussainmurtazag said:
plz help me i still cant have the game in my country and the demo is still not working on to my computer what should i do?????

If it doesn't work on your computer, I'm not sure there's anything you can do. Does your machine meet the minimum specifications?

Users who are viewing this thread