Requests Accepted DR9's Graphics Thread| BUMP! (KP Wall)

Are my Logos any good?

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bargav's Request.
Brett Lee Avatar:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Lee 2.png
    Lee 2.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Lee.png
    Lee.png
    3 KB · Views: 335

Viral Shah

International Coach
First of all welcome back DR9. Good to have you back. About your works i will tell you that you are coming back to your level again. The India Team signature is good its just missing lighting in it and if you see their face than you will see that there face is somewhat pink remove it by selective color and i really liked the afridi avvy and smith signature.

For Brett Lee avvy i will say sharpen render a bit say by 60%. Rest all is good in avvy. KIU mate.:)

deathrevenge9

International Coach
First of all welcome back DR9. Good to have you back. About your works i will tell you that you are coming back to your level again.
Thank'ya buddy.:yes
The India Team signature is good its just missing lighting in it and if you see their face than you will see that there face is somewhat pink remove it by selective color and i really liked the afridi avvy and smith signature.
:cheers and the pink thing you are talking about is a soft brush stroke set on 'Screen'.
For Brett Lee avvy i will say sharpen render a bit say by 60%. Rest all is good in avvy. KIU mate.:)
Aah I know.The main focus looks a bit blurred but I can't do anything now because unfortunately,I have deleted the PSD.:noway

Prats

International Coach
Ah, this is so beautiful mate! I love Katrina! Surely will keep this one. Great effects and pics too. Reps added.

Sheila Ki Jawani! ;)

I will be thankful if you make a Kat's avvy suitable with that sig.

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, that signature is amazing. You seem to be a 'Katrina Kaif fanatic'.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
i am just loving the KK sig, awesome!:eek::thumbs
:cheers
Haha, that signature is amazing. You seem to be a 'Katrina Kaif fanatic'.
Hell yea.I have also made a Wally but it is unfinished atm.Will do it ASAP and post it here.
So stay tuned....... :p

----------

Hey,

Can you create a ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 banner of size 650 x 230 for my story. Try and make it in white background if possible.

And

Do you have the psd of this logo - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/...led-1-copy.png. Can you give it to me and can i edit a bit and use it for my story?

Thanks.

Welcome back! Great to see you again!

Can I get an MS Dhoni sig and ava out of this stock?: MS Dhoni
Both requests accepted.But don't expect me to complete it soon.It will take sometime as I am pretty busy with college stuff these days.

Users who are viewing this thread