Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

great bat drewska, maybe you could do the torch and wand with the thicker middle, heres the pic of nick knight for the face and his face id is 41019 which has .big file df8c9bdf34ab8c320399455df591f0ab.big

Attachments

• nick.JPEG
    nick.JPEG
    17.3 KB · Views: 106
Hey can anyone get o edit for me its not downloading from the given link in the o edit tutorial please i need it to fix some faces.

in regards to the requests for the mini bat pack - have you made a kookaburra genesis? (i mean a good one) coz i know i couldn't find any good images for one... (coz i was thinking of making it)

Ok i'll do the kooka genesis and new kahuna.

for the o-edit bit you need to open a batsmans o-file and just change around the points of the bat bit so it looks good. you then need to uv-map it so the texture doesn't go weird.

are you going to have a go at the nick knight face that i posted a pic of at the top of the page

i might try it soon ok.

here is the slazenger sx. do you like the new SX logo? if not ill put it back to the old one.

Attachments

• sx sreenz.jpg
    sx sreenz.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 80
Damn ya, great Bat man mostly i like the presentation :p. Keep it up! the Slazenger logo is cool :cool:

Well thats the new sxi logo, i need to do knights face then ill will update the Sxi. ok :).

Ive tried it but it doesn't look very knightish..

Attachments

• night screen.jpg
    night screen.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 68
it looks ok, being as you said your not a very good face maker, could you sort out the eyes and try to get the hair how it is the pics, or just get a longish hair, then hopefuly put it up for download it it goes to knight

I can't sort of the hair, his hair is like that in the o-file. I sort oout the eyes and then realse it?

Users who are viewing this thread