Drewskas BLIC/RPIC downloads...

Erm I don't have a lot of time atm so i've only just made 1 more Impala, the Redback. This is also in 2GB.

Enjoy :)! Dree

Attachments

• impala_redbackscreenie.jpg
    impala_redbackscreenie.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Impala redback.zip
    129.1 KB · Views: 15
Nice Impala's Drew. I take it you made them from scratch they look very good.

Thanks Blondey.

Heres another bat, the Kookaburra Kahuna in 4GB, with yellow grip like pontings. This took me 3 hours because i made it from scratch, so it's reasonably high quality.

Enjoy, Drewska :) .

Attachments

• kahuna4gbscreenie.jpg
    kahuna4gbscreenie.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Kahuna 4GB.zip
    415.1 KB · Views: 29
Ok here is a new bat, I made this a few weeks ago but couldn't release it because I was very ill. This is the Puma Ballistic in 4GB (Very high quality (1024*2048!)), as used by Geraint Jones and now Adam Gilchrist.

Enjoy, Dreewska :)

Attachments

• pumaballstic4gbscreenie.gif
    pumaballstic4gbscreenie.gif
    181.8 KB · Views: 156
  • puma_ballistic4gb(1).zip
    377.2 KB · Views: 20
Ok, here is a couple of more high-res bats. The Reebok custom used by Dhoni with the white-red-blue grip in 4GB, with the BAS Sticker. Also there is the Chase bat used by Matthew Hoggard and Shaun Udal in 2GB.

Also, is anyone actually interested in this stuff? I might convert my stuff to C2005 or C2004 and stop making stuff for BLIC, due to lack of interest.

Drewska.

Attachments

• Chase screenie.gif
    Chase screenie.gif
    68.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Reebok Dhoni Screenie.jpg
    Reebok Dhoni Screenie.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Chase bat and Reebok.zip
    514 KB · Views: 25
i'll be using some of your bats for my story :p.

Ok, thanks Usy. I have a new bat now, the BDM Dynamic Power in 4gb (1024*2048!!!) and it looks really good tbh. This took me 3 hours, so it's pretty detailed.

Enjoy, Drewska.

:happy 1000 Posts :) :happy

Attachments

• BDM_DP_screenie.jpg
    BDM_DP_screenie.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 124
  • BDM DP.zip
    407.8 KB · Views: 9
Drewska said:
Ok, here is a couple of more high-res bats. The Reebok custom used by Dhoni with the white-red-blue grip in 4GB, with the BAS Sticker. Also there is the Chase bat used by Matthew Hoggard and Shaun Udal in 2GB.

Also, is anyone actually interested in this stuff? I might convert my stuff to C2005 or C2004 and stop making stuff for BLIC, due to lack of interest.

Drewska.

Has the Chase changed? I don't remember the back looking like that.

I think it's like that. I've only seen pictures on TV with Hoggard using it, it looked like the back i made...

Thanks for the BDM, I think the Chase is right. I'll pay more attention when watching the 5th Day probably.

Users who are viewing this thread