Editor for Cricket Captain 2018 (Release)

Prashanth S Kharche

Club Captain
Screenshot-23.jpg

mugatiya

School Cricketer
Thanks so much for making the editor mate.

Hmm I'm probably missing a step but I cannot start the editor at all?
What am I doing wrong?
Windows 10, ICC v18.09

I started a all time great tournament mode
Picked the countries and players and launched the editor
But get the error below.

Does it not work in the ATG mode tournament?4-27-2020 11-46-59 AM.png

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Last edited:

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Prashanth S Kharche Yes, it should be fine to use the editor after playing matches.

I don't think this error message is a problem with the editor. It just seems like Windows can't find it. Try unzipping the editor again and running it as administrator. Also make sure your antivirus software isn't blocking it.

Last edited:

JohnnyB

School Cricketer
Hey, just to say I'd be very interested in a cricket captain 19 editor (I tried to DM you but it wouldn't let me). Thanks so much for this too! It's immensely frustrating having no editing function now, makes a very limited game even more limited...

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hey, just to say I'd be very interested in a cricket captain 19 editor (I tried to DM you but it wouldn't let me). Thanks so much for this too! It's immensely frustrating having no editing function now, makes a very limited game even more limited...
I haven't bought CC19 yet, but when I do, it should be very easy to update most of the editor (with the exception of the two "Global Settings", which use code injection and are a little trickier to reproduce).

I can see that CC19 introduces a new "SLW" (slow left-arm wrist-spinner) bowler type, so I'll have to add that. But otherwise the editor should be largely the same.

Users who are viewing this thread