Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Yeah, would have helped if I had been here! Don't blame us for your lack of revision though! :p

A lot of my physics class getting used to the jump to A-level, which admittedly is mostly just a jump in maths. Does take a little getting used to though.

haha.My prelims results came.I seemed to have done pretty well.
A* in all subjects except for English Lang in which I got an A.Colin need help from you in this subject ....:p

Physics love it, would say I'd help you, but the exam has been and gone. Do tell!

It was the hardest exam i've ever written in my life, and i've written some toughies. I'll be lucky to come out with a 25%. The average score last year was a 59%...

I'm dead. Bye bye Harvard, hello community college.

Could be worse. Took me until uni to realise that "you're" and "your" mean two completely different things :p The worrying thing is, I got As at GCSE English

In regards to other qualifications, I start an umpiring course on Monday night at Hove! :D

Update on my physics test guys. I got a 69.9% (Bumped up to a 70) giving my a C-. Feelin real bad.

My worst test ever, my last worst being an 84 which was a B. I was basically forced into 24x7 studying then, wonder what will happen to me now...

Users who are viewing this thread