Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Oh, that way I can be a bad boy and can be punished ;)

Ach, who am I kidding lol. I can't help it that she is more senior in the store then I am!

Lol, I got 70% with a 30 point curve. I got something like a 46 without the curve :p.

The class average was a 60%. But i'm Indian, so i'm expected to get 95+ without exception :p.

LOL, missed a lecture and a tutorial today cause I was made to work 12-5!!!! Well I wasn't made, but i got to sit in on interviews and help choose new people so it was well worth it. I felt like Alan Sugar :p

You still at M&S?

Wednesday's are heavy buggers for me, a level 4 research based unit in the morning (Current Issues in Hospitality) followed by HR in the afternoon, and we're doing Policies atm, which is doing my head in.

Nah, Clarks now. Much better employer. Better pay, more women ;) better managers and head office keep sending us boxes full of jelly babies and Miniature Heroes :D Plus I'm one of the senior/experienced people at the store up here in Aberdeen, just back home in Livingston where they run rings around me (the wonders of having the gf at my home store!!!)

What have you written your extended essay on? And what subjects do you take? The IB is hell!

My extended essay is on how the minor characters in King Lear and Macbeth (The Three Witches, Kent, the Fool), who ironically all belong to the lower end of the socioeconomic stratum, create an aura of fateful prophecy.

Higher Levels
English A1
Economics
Visual Arts

Standard Levels
Biology
Math
French

I took an anticipated exam in French, which basically means that I took it a year earlier than most and got a 6. So now I have an extra free period.

My extended essay is on how the minor characters in King Lear and Macbeth (The Three Witches, Kent, the Fool), who ironically all belong to the lower end of the socioeconomic stratum, create an aura of fateful prophecy.

Dude, we did that exact same paper freshman year. I hated Macbeth!

Users who are viewing this thread