Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Lol that was hilarious. :lol
I completely agree with you that the whole entrance system need an overhaul. Not sure how.

Regarding the eligibility criteria for BITSAT,is the minimum overall aggregate of 80% in PCM thing (besides at least 60% in each of them) including or excluding the practicals?

I had gone to the center with my parents in our car, so I had lunch in a nearby restaurant and then went for the exam.

Maths was just too damn easy. :D

Apparently, the papers got leaked on the night of 30th April for prices close to 6 lakhs. I has gone to the school where I had to give the exam, and we nearly even got the paper, before it was taken back. Then we were told that the paper would start at 12pm , which it did (though some places it started at 12:30 / 1 pm) To further complicate matters, there was another paper at 2:30 pm (AFMC) which had to be pushed to 4:30 pm. However, it was not possible everywhere so around 30,000 students could not give AIEEE. They will give AIEEE on 8th May.

----------

Maths was just too damn easy.

:eek: I found it the toughest. :spy

I guess they probably pooled together the money. This also explains how the police might have come to know of the leak. More Criminals = More chance of a slip.

Finished my exams for the semester today, with the subjects I have next semester it will mean I only have one exam left until I finish uni. My hand can't take much more handwriting.

I'm quite happy for that reason that my three exams this semester are all maths based :p

I'm quite happy for that reason that my three exams this semester are all maths based :p

Don't you have any law exams, or is that your full year paper?

Only one more exam left this semester for me now. :)

Two law papers and they're full year ones :) I do have assignments for them though :(

Finished my exams now. :D

Overall I think I did alright, at a guess two A's and two B/C's, not sure on the +/-'s.

Users who are viewing this thread