Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Well well well, that was quite a good guess, I think but these things unfortunately can't work here. Got to contact some Chartered Accountant as they too have the same chapter in IPCC. Hope I'd find a solution that would satisfy the examiner.

Thanks a ton for using your time and energy to answer my question, JB. :cheers

First day of the new semester was today (well technically yesterday now). 8am start meaning I had to wake up at 6.30. In the holidays I've been waking up around midday so it was a big struggle getting up. Normally on the first day it's all introductory stuff but because my two law lectures from 8-10 are full year papers, we were right back into it. So hard to concentrate.

Asian studies was kinda interesting though.

@Jono: I know, law is always boring. I also do company laws. Had to memorize over 500 sections in just over 3 months with 5 other subjects too. Phew! That was very tough.

Enjoying vacation to its fullest now.

While I have an assignment to complete in order to attend my first English Lab having skipped the first 3 weeks. Topic is a 300 word essay on a Social/Technical issue. :rolleyes

This semester I've got one 9am start, and then the other four days are all 10am or later. I finish at 2pm or earlier four days of the week, but one day is a 4pm finish. I've only got back to back classes once a week, and none of my breaks are longer than an hour, so all in all I'm very happy with my timetable

Law's not boring, it's just hard to concentrate when I'm so tired :p

Started at 2 today :D Slept in until 11. Was good.

My 9am lecture this morning was cancelled >.>

This meant I had one 8am lecture and am now done for the day.

How flinging lucky you all are! Can any of you [Kiwis/Aussies] please post a screenshot of your weekly time table? I just wanna compare them with our [Indian] crappy schedule.

It's cos I do commerce and law. My friends who do science or engineering have a much more hectic timetable.

And I don't wanna post my timetable so Callum can't stalk me around uni :spy

It's cos I do commerce and law.

Ok, so I'm doing a commerce and law degree then :p

Well I'm either doing a commerce degree, law degree or both so that doesn't really change anything :p

Chewie, what were you planning on doing after uni anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread