Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Ahhhh six weeks of driving bliss!!! No more mums on school runs to contend with. Makes my job a lot easier!!!

because it was thee last day everyone was trying to rip off other peoples shirt pockets (dont know why, souvenir perhaps?) and when mine got ripped it rippe da hole in my shirts, which people exploited and made bigger

Ste, i remember the days of ripping shirt pockets, lol last year, kinda went too far, as by the sound of yours did, well, mostly after girls pockets, kinda chilish i know but its skool, its a place to be childish, im off to college now and u gots to be grown up :( gud but im gunna miss the days of childish behavouir being accepted

i go to an all boys school, was goign to try and get a teacher but he got wind of my scheme (i had someone to distract him and everthing) so i had to abandon it ah well, there's always next year

that ripping pockets reminded me of an incident that happened last time.
I ripped a pocket of my friend and with the pocket, half of the shirt came off.
since it was in middle of summer, none of us used to wear anything below our shirts(50 C!)
and after that, he used his arm the hide the remaining portion while we were laughing our heads off.
Only god knows how he managed to go home in a public transport.

blackleopard92 said:
I ripped a pocket of my friend and with the pocket, half of the shirt came off. since it was in middle of summer, none of us used to wear anything below our shirts(50 C!)

Your only talking about boys arent you? Because it's a bit risky for a girl to wear nothing underneath her shirt! :p

Don't think she would be wearing any shirt pockets in your school...

evertonfan said:
Your only talking about boys arent you? Because it's a bit risky for a girl to wear nothing underneath her shirt! :p
One of the advantages of the heatwave I suppose.

Adarsh said:
Did I just read that right? What the hell????
whoops, and spin is right by the way.However, cotton pants does give the feeling of openness...

everfortan said:
Your only talking about boys arent you? Because it's a bit risky for a girl to wear nothing underneath her shirt!
I would have been banned had I done anything like that, not that we all thought of it.:p
Actually, girls don't participate in this event.They are more happy with writing various things on our T-Shirts, with their fragrance laid pens.

I am at school at the moment and I must say that it has been boring as usual. Adding to the hilarity practically no-one turned up to school with only 2 people rocking up to my Chemistry class. The teacher however made the class interesting by performing experiments with galvanic and electrolytic cells.
In English we had a maths debate and I achieved a B+ for that. I forgot to bring my laptop as an aid, hence most of the class received A+s. I mean, if you are going to have a debate, shouldn't you be talking without notes? Palm cards if anything?

duffarama said:
I am at school at the moment and I must say that it has been boring as usual. Adding to the hilarity practically no-one turned up to school with only 2 people rocking up to my Chemistry class. The teacher however made the class interesting by performing experiments with galvanic and electrolytic cells.
In English we had a maths debate and I achieved a B+ for that. I forgot to bring my laptop as an aid, hence most of the class received A+s. I mean, if you are going to have a debate, shouldn't you be talking without notes? Palm cards if anything?
Duff .. 2+2 = 4.1, Teacher - B+ for you Duff! :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread