Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I have exams starting tomorrow..

Spin is only 5 days younger than me.. God, I have an exam tomorrow but Planetcricket is too addicting.. I gotta get off the computer now. :p

You know, I'm beginning to think I'm crazy, I have 3 months uni holidays, and yet im spending 2 of em in japan studying japanese (mind you, i love japan, and my friends i have here) but still, I must be nuts.

Anyway, with regards to exams, here's my way of looking at them: "There's always another one around the corner that you can do better with!"

Punk Sk8r! said:
I swear Spin is 19 hes said it befor and Duff told me...........*sorry Duff*

:p
He's not 19. He's either 13 or 14.

Anyway, my GCSE mocks begin next week. Been revising hard for it lately. Also, I got an unconditional offer for sixth form. I'm taking 5 full A levels in Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology :)! Loads of people tell me its going to be really boring and really hard, but I think I'll be ok.

Hmm. Countdown to the GCSEs have begun. 13 more days for me. It's very scary indeed. Anyone else feeling the pressure ?

this time next year i will be. but im not doing 6th form i dont think. id rather do college.

first GCSE exam is french on tuesday. the others start on friday the following week

I'm in 8th Grade ATM. Winding down, get outta school in june. can't wait.
I get straight A's without much effort, am part of the student government (council) and i'm a pretty good writer if I do say so myself.
I'm 13 btw (hence the 93 in my name-year of birth).
Yeah, schools alright. Nothing much else I can do during my day. Plus you can meet your friends and have fun while you learn!! :D :D :)

I play 2 singles in my teams tennis team (we're the best in the state :D). I wish we had a cricket team but America's not developed enough :noway :p

oh we don't have uniforms in my school :)

Cricketman93 said:
I'm in 8th Grade ATM. Winding down, get outta school in june. can't wait.
I get straight A's without much effort, am part of the student government (council) and i'm a pretty good writer if I do say so myself.
I'm 13 btw (hence the 93 in my name-year of birth).
Yeah, schools alright. Nothing much else I can do during my day. Plus you can meet your friends and have fun while you learn!! :D :D :)

I play 2 singles in my teams tennis team (we're the best in the state :D). I wish we had a cricket team but America's not developed enough :noway :p

oh we don't have uniforms in my school :)

Not very modest are you? :rolleyes:

Will_NA said:
Not very modest are you? :rolleyes:
As i have said before, nope :p
And anyways this is what Skateboarder said in the first post and i thought that was the 'jist' of the thread.
I'm not going through 2 years of posts...

PakCricketer said:
5 weeks til Exams, and this time I am ripping everything.

Do you mean like plagerising (sp)?

there is no better feeling than the knowledge that you have completed your last bit of CW

Users who are viewing this thread