Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
i dont mind my uniform at all, although i dont have my shirt tucked in or top button done up ever, teaches have stopped telling me to tuck it in/fasten it up

My school aren't that picky anyway.

I have added a poll about this, please vote in it and post your comments!

I think uniform is fine in school. The children are usually immature and feel it's a fashion statement, and might get all judgemental when they see others. Once your older, you should be mature enough to not let that affect your education.

I'm a fussy dresser, so i'd spend about 30 minutes in the morning thinking about what to wear first. I'm happy with Uniform although I can't say i'd be too upset should it be abolished.

Same with me too Ste; Shirt never gets tucked in.

I'm certainly not using it as a fashion statement, it's just bloody uncomfortable! I'm a "pick the first thing to hand in the drawer" type of dresser.

My uniform is fine. used to be a grayish-checked colour (With thin lines of yello, red) till they changed it and added a tie! We thought it would be hideous, Maroon pants, pinstriped shrt and tie! But it didn't turn out so bad.
I tuck my shirt in in school, getting the bonus marks for neatness always helps!

lol...bonus marks...our school uniforms fine but i don't like it as you always have to wear your blazer and tuck your shirt in which really annoys me...

we have to tuck our shirts in, where our blazers, ties up to the top, shiny shoes........ the list goes on and on but i am proud of my school and proud to be a part of it!!!

im a first "grab what's ever closest guy" as well, uniform is easy, most of it (tie, blazer, pants, shoes) are on the floor, only the shirt i have to open a wardrobe to get to

we have to wear sensible shoes, so thats not trainers, or boots

my mate wears steel toe capped work boots (really dangerous playing footy with him, or getting on his bad side kicks to the ribs hurt) but none of the teachers say anything,

In regards to the poll question, no I do not. It is uncomfortable cheap business-like clothes.

I support school uniform because the students can be identified from non-students and it helps create a sense of team for the school, and also people wont get bagged for having gay clothes, however I do not see the point in wearing uncomfortable business clothes which are distracting and stop us from doing our best. I dont see why we cant just have a uniform where there are normal shorts and a polo shirt with school logo, ala the uniform from the show "Blue Water High" or whatever its called.

How lucky are you?! Here only the kids in primary school wear t-shirts. In high school it's a shirt, trouser, tie, blazer and usually black shoes.

Adarsh said:
How lucky are you?! Here only the kids in primary school wear t-shirts. In high school it's a shirt, trouser, tie, blazer and usually black shoes.
Well we still have to wear black shoes... :p

But it just depends what school you go to over here. All the private schools wear the blazers, however most public schools are'nt as formal.

ZoraxDoom said:
My uniform is fine. used to be a grayish-checked colour (With thin lines of yello, red) till they changed it and added a tie! We thought it would be hideous, Maroon pants, pinstriped shrt and tie! But it didn't turn out so bad.
I tuck my shirt in in school, getting the bonus marks for neatness always helps!

lol bonus marks... :rtfl

Well i finished school nearly four yrs back but still i like my school days and miss them toooo!

Regarding uniform,

* Mine was simple white shirt and blue(little dark) pants in school & also the black shoes! ( Tue-Fri)
* White and white combination with shoes also white ;) ( Monday alone )

Zorax said:
I tuck my shirt in in school

Even some of colleges here, follow strict rules like this tuck in and formal dresses!

But my college is luckily free from those rules.... :happy and never tuck my shirt in for college :)

Users who are viewing this thread