Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Well junior school years are a joke and it's quite easy to get high or relatively high marks. Also every country have different work and teaching standards. I'm also quite incredulous that someone can get 100% in every test. So cricketman stop your boasting about yourself.

There is still one good thing about school though. After each year passes I know I have one year less :D. Only three more years from next year January for me, and then onto something else.

Shevchenko said:
No not all, but It's my home country, me was born there

Yeah, strange enough Gauteng ain't doing this at all, the main langauges spoken in Guateng is english and afrikaans. Now at Namibia it's English, German, Afrikaans along with some of the black ones , which I don't have a clue what stands for

Where is Gauteng?

Didn't know in Namibia they spoke Afrikaans and German. I think the latter has to do with the colonism back in the 19th Century.

Pak_cricketer said:
Whats your Average? It is highly impossible to be perfect at everything, esepeclly science with all those Labs something just has to go wrong!

I got 91, 88, 84 in the 3 math subjects we have covered so far! Which averages to 88%, which people say is really good. Still I wonder how I got 96 in Drama :D

Science: 101%
Social Studies: 100%
Math: 107%
English: 107%
Band: 100%
Life Skills: 101.1%

Oh, so you can get above a 100% where you are. See, we were under the general idea that 100% is the highest. Which it should be. Considering your way, I am guessing 110-120 would be the best marks...

@Pak: I once got an award in Hindi, which was odd considering I had failed the subject two years ago...

@ Cricketman, you got 100= on your report card, where the hell do you live :D?

Cause in Canada you can't get higher than 100%, 80-100 is considered Level 4 stuff ( A ) and 70, 79 equals a ( B ) Level 3.

Enjoying a nice weekend! Here's Monday's timetable.

8:45 Science
Revise what we have learnt about electricity and its uses around the world.

9:35 Food Technology
Evaluate last week's Flapjacks and write a recipe plan about what we are going to design on Wednesday.

10:30 Interval
Have a snack (!).

10:45 Performing Arts.
Design a drama about a group preparing to go to a popular music concert.

11:35 English
Study non-fiction texts and the effect they have on the reader.

12:30 Lunch Interval
Eat Lunch.

13:10 Assembly
Announcements.

13:35 Mathematics.
Study higher level Algebra.

14:25 German
Study German words and phrases about health.

15:20 End

Cricketman93 said:

Smell the bullshit.

Either your lying or your school is very weird.

Can't get more than 100%.

I am in 11th grade I am not doing good to be honest,

My grades for this year

Bas auto shop F O%

Math C- 69%

APS(American Gvernment) C 70%

Chemistry F 0%

I am one bad student I have to get my grades up.

Cricketman93 said:

Sounds like someone in your school needs to get out a dictionary and check what percent means...

As I said earlier Cricketman is bullshitting and has no idea what he is talking about. His school must have unqualified teachers or a school which teaches ABC and 123 every day. So stop boastin and stop telling lies!! People who I hate most are liars and boasters.
In Aus. usually achieving 80% at least would give you an A and 70+ B.

Um...Cricketman isn't lying. Some schools in America give like 20% xtra marks in extra credit questions, where if you get it wrong you lose marks, and if you get it right you earn marks. Hence, if you get everything else right AND the extra credit one you will get somewhere around 120%.

But then again, its an American school...

Users who are viewing this thread