Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I was including the time she spoke and the time it took for me to understand. She's a United fan as well, so she asked me about my favourite player, which teams were playing, what was the score etc.

EDIT: Tom:p I went on a translation site to find out what merde meant:p.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, they don't teach "merde" on the curriculum:p.

:noway Standards are slipping these days. I suppose they teach you to say useless things like, "I would like a Cheap Day Return from Paris to Lyon" Pah, who has any need for that. When you are in Paris and you almost get run over by a mad taxi driver, you want to be able to express your true feelings, not ask "what time the ferry leaves for Madrid" ;)

Most of my teachers were female, I only ever had 2 or 3 male teachers that weren't subs. So I can't really vote.

Well I am in kinda college right now, 2 years i'm in Uni.. I'm doing IB programme.

basically I have to make a choice for the last 2 years of "real IB", as the first year I did was introductory.

IB isn't considered a college and I don't think you can get into a college when your 16, unless your . I have a couple of friends who took that path. For me, I went on the straight path which has been followed by many people. And I don't know what your complaining about, I have to take Chem, Bio and Physics next year.

Here's my plan for next year:

Academic Advanced Functions (Math)
Academic Biology
Academic Chemistry
Physics
Computer Science
Law
Accounting
Academic English

It's going to be a tough year for me. :(

Had my first AS exam this morning. French Oral. Went alright. idn't speak quickly enough ot say everything. I'll be happy with a C since French isn't my strong point and I'm defo dropping it next year.

Physics is easy. I took it this year. Biology as well, easy as pie if you understand the basics.

Accounting, well, I took a business course. That was easy as well ;)

There's nothing really hard in school apart from Calculus. That stuff is torture :noway

bah stupid English, I love reading but eugh, 2 sheets of comprehension - I think it was, spelling, then a poster and a book review in the one week, god I can't wait for teh holidays

Don't Australians take English as an additional language seeing as they can't speak it at all?

Lol. I thought they could. They just pronounce a 'au' sound when there the letter 'o' I think.

Anyone in Yr9 took SAT's, God they were easy. Now I understand about this thing of exams becoming easier and easier.

We're the best ;)

I have to agree that 88% of the Male teacher's I've ever had, would make a randam joke, and everyone would laugh, then I'd put my hand up and make another joke which is more funnier, *male computer/IT teachers are pain*

where for Female teachers, the more younger they are the more straight to the point they are.

Users who are viewing this thread