Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Hadn't thought of that...

Usy, advantage of using ships is that you can ship in such big bulk. Landlocked countries would obviously have to be dependant on lorries and aircraft.

Hadn't thought of that...

Usy, advantage of using ships is that you can ship in such big bulk. Landlocked countries would obviously have to be dependant on lorries and aircraft.

Don't forget rivers and canals. Many landlocked countries do have some kind of access to the sea albeit through someone else's country.

Malawi is a country located in Southern East part of Africa. It is one of the 15 African country which is a Landlocked developing countries. Therefore the country encounters even more problems then a ordinary developing country as it cuts off to the sea resources for example; fishing, and more significantly has a big impact on the countries transportation to trade goods, as seaborne trade is the cheapest way and more sufficient. With the GDP of $596 USD, and has some exportable resources, such as; Beans and Pulses, Chillies, Coffee, Macadamia Nuts, Paprika, Soya Beans, and tea. Another reason why Malawi has been unable to make a big economic impact is the reason that it mainly provides raw materials to US, Germany, Netherlands, and South Africa. Although, Malawi is slowly going though big social and political transformation in recent years and is now poised to capitalize on its comparative advantage through greater cooperation with private sector investors. Foreign investments from other neighbouring countries are welcome and inward transfers of capital are not restricted. The population below the poverty line still remains more then 50%.

ohh man, pimping. copyright me.

My final full day at school today \o/.
I will probably miss it though, it isn't that bad, great bunch of people.

Yeah I had my last day of proper lessons today, feels good. People were emotional, but we haven't even left yet, so not sure I see the point. It's a bit of an anti-climax in truth, a week on Monday, after the hols, I've in from 9 till 5 doing revision, then an exam and then more revision.

Feels strange tbh. I don't have any more normal days but revision and exams until 20th June. If it wasn't 10 miles away, I would be at the funderworld party right now.

2 1/2 hours of History today finishes my exams. Off 'til the 9th.

I go to a Sixth Form so I have to go back to school to start learning A2.

Users who are viewing this thread