Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Ah, 3 hours of French this morning. I'll kiss the ground if I scrape a C. Listening was ridiculously hard.

I've wanted to drop it since October.

Damn, 3 hours? Compulsory languages are a waste of time imo, rather put that time on improving the kids English. Or re-introduce Latin into mainstream, a lot of our language is based on it and it makes Maths terminology make more sense.

Damn, 3 hours? Compulsory languages are a waste of time imo, rather put that time on improving the kids English. Or re-introduce Latin into mainstream, a lot of our language is based on it and it makes Maths terminology make more sense.

Don't, no amount of proof in the world will make me change my mind about Latin. Had exam 3 of 3 and I am so glad I'm done for good. Wouldn't wish it on anyone!

:happy Was loving it. Just did my Geography AS resit. After I got a D last time I really needed to nail this and I'm confident I've got a B. The exam was set up perfectly for me :happy

I studied french for like 5 hours non stop, last week.

I think, i'm sure, i'll fail it. :(

I am one of only two people in my class to do German at foundation level. I don't mind though, I feel a lot more comfortable doing foundation than I do higher.

Doing German higher, got the lowest coursework mark in the class and that was borderline A, teacher makes us work our arses off, if every teacher was like that I'd do awesome/die.

LOL Sureshot.

I'm thinking my stars or something like that are in the right place :happy Just did my English exam and it was perfect. It was on, "The Tempest" First question was an extract from the first page about the boatswain which was sound and the second question was a gift about Prospero and power :D

Did my 'Return of the Native' closed text exam. About the only one who did question (a) but I think it was good. Use a few quotations every 15-line paragraph but not sure they were 100% accurate seeing as it was closed text.

btw "****ta" means shut it, useful education there ;).

I am one of only two people in my class to do German at foundation level. I don't mind though, I feel a lot more comfortable doing foundation than I do higher.

Better get the basics right,the higher you go in German,well i would say it becoems tough,but you need to pay attention to minute things.
The grammar especially.

2 hour Business Studies done. Next and last 3 exams are History on the 2nd.

I am glad my 3 hour Media Studies exam is out of the way. Went well.

hey is shipping the cheapest way to transport stuff for countries, therefore it's a disadvantage to landlocked countries?

Users who are viewing this thread