Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Had my final exam today too and some lad threw up right in front of my seat. A whole hours worth of holding my nose.

I get the rest of the week off and then I have to go back to start A2 work. Very gay if you ask me.

:laugh Enjoy A2 suckers :p Biggest bitch there is ;)

I, meanwhile, can sleep in every morning till mid-September and then once uni begins enjoy great periods of relaxation :D

Done with AS. Both History papers were pish, and Media representation was sheer lols. My teachers told me we won't be doing anything in the two weeks we have to go back for, so the whole summer off for me. Enjoy your starter of A2 fags.

Had my final exam today too and some lad threw up right in front of my seat. A whole hours worth of holding my nose.

I get the rest of the week off and then I have to go back to start A2 work. Very gay if you ask me.

I have about 3 weeks before i go back. Probably 4 until the teachers even try to get me to work.

Got a 3 hour chemistry test tomorrow morning though, but I'm done after that

Done with AS. Both History papers were pish, and Media representation was sheer lols. My teachers told me we won't be doing anything in the two weeks we have to go back for, so the whole summer off for me. Enjoy your starter of A2 fags.

I absolutely and utterly owned than Media representation paper. How'd ya get on?

Similarly, was ridiculously easy. It was always gonna be a breeze because you essentially don't learn anything in that module, but the paper was easier than I had ever imagined, was ridiculous.

Similarly, was ridiculously easy. It was always gonna be a breeze because you essentially don't learn anything in that module, but the paper was easier than I had ever imagined, was ridiculous.

Makes me wish I done fake subjects like Media :rolleyes: instead of sticking with the real ones :p

Users who are viewing this thread