Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I've nearly the first year of my course. Delighted since I'm one of about 5 that have passed the first year and there is about 18 of us in class. Another 2 weeks and I can put my feet up and have a nice two months off! :D

Very true, I wouldn't fancy a 3 As offer ;) Or else they would have just sent me on my way to go to somewhere like Robert Gordon :p (very grubby)

Yeah, but I'll have to check.........

Right Here it is. I'm going catered, despite what Colin said :p £5041 for 42 weeks, but I think I've managed to get my parents to pay quite a bit of that :cheesy

My final exam was EASY.

Ever have the feeling when you walk out of the exam that you feel that you've ownt but then start doubting yourself, thinking you've made silly mistakes or bubbled in the wrong one on the answer sheets or something like that? That's exactly what i've going through right now.

First time I went over the test it seemed intimidating, second time around it was all fine.

My final exam was EASY.

Ever have the feeling when you walk out of the exam that you feel that you've ownt but then start doubting yourself, thinking you've made silly mistakes or bubbled in the wrong one on the answer sheets or something like that? That's exactly what i've going through right now.

First time I went over the test it seemed intimidating, second time around it was all fine.

Been there, done that. Last Year for my Tech Exam, I was done in 30 minutes of the hour and a half given. That was easy. Too Easy. Turned out I got 94% on it.

I have exams next week and I've been away for half the term. Plus my girlfriend dumped me last weekend.

Oh wells XD

Nice one Rohit. I have a Maths exam on Thursday. Maths seems like a piece of Cake. And on the 23rd June I have got a Biology resit then I'm free for Work Experience.

Errr, A2 is a lot harder than AS. That English paper I sat today was Ok, but one of the questions was so ambigious it was ridiculous. Wish I could still be doing AS resits :p

Users who are viewing this thread