Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
English test went pretty well today. out of the 25 or so poems we learned about i only made notes in the text book on two (used paper for the rest didn't get round to revising them) one of those was named. The poem it was paired with?

the only poem I revised the previous night. Lucky result there. Not the best questions on Dorian Gray but i love that book and should be able to answer most questions on it proficiently. King Lear went ok. The extract questions are all straight forward, the whole text discussion (closed text!) not so but i think i did acceptably. Shame my Death of a Salesman didn't go well on wednesday. I really struggle with my hand writing (i can spell and read fine though) so much so that my head of 6th form (albeit she is an idiot) has suggested i may be dyslexic. I wrote really slowly to make it legible but it just took too long and i realised i was struggling for time so had to rush most of it making it even less legible. I'll re-sit it if i have to.

Hoping for a B overall. A is doubtful but not out of the question.

Need to knuckle down to Chemistry and Biology revision now. but the tests aren't till June so i have plenty of time.

Last day ever today! Won most annoying student :D I feel really sad, don't know why, I thought I hated school. I really just hated getting up in the morning tbh, prom tonight, should be alright. Then nothing to do till sixth form, I don't like it.

I had my last ever PE lesson today, I scored 58 runs in indoor cricket, so a nice send off! From now on I either have revision sessions or exams when PE would be so 8 years of the classic "don't forget your PE kit!" is over.

Last day ever today! Won most annoying student :D I feel really sad, don't know why, I thought I hated school. I really just hated getting up in the morning tbh, prom tonight, should be alright. Then nothing to do till sixth form, I don't like it.
Lucky you! I still got next week with lessons, then its kinda study leave. My proms not till late June, then the leavers assembly is a couple of days later.

computing exam AS level

anyone here done the computing exam AS level (UK)

i found that the unit 2 exam was piss easy but the unt 1 retake was quite hard

About 3 weeks till school is over! I cannot wait! Exams are a breeze so I'm not really bothered about them.

Users who are viewing this thread