Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
gold639 said:
I said I hope to achieve A+ in all subjects...who wouldn't? :p

Grades work this way in my school:

90-100 = A+
80-90 = A
70-80 = B+
65-70 = B
60-65 = C+
50 - 60 = C
40 - 50 = D
Below 40 = E

So I pretty much always get an A in most subjects...A+ in Maths, English, History and Geography! :)
Wow,what a Nerd :) This what i do to Nerds(even if they are only twelve :D ) :boxing !

We are surrounded by young ones discussing their grades.:p Maybe when you turn 22 you might know what I am talking about.:D

sachin said:
I'm sure you are all smarter than me,but i very much doubt you are even close to as intelligent as me.......(To me,there is a difference)

To me a NERD is a compliment, If someone calls you a nerd, there telling you that your smarter than them.

Sureshot said:
grading system has nothing to do with it.

The fact is percentage ranges from 0-100% not above that!

100% is the highest you CANNOT get higher.

What next a cricketer getting figures of an 11for in a single innings??

Then how did i?? Just because people in the UK and Australia can't go above 100 doesn't mean that people in the US can't. Your not always right you know.

Maybe not but i am in this case. In a test situation the range is 0-100%. 100% is the highest mark possible, end of.

Stupid system.

Pak_cricketer said:
To me a NERD is a compliment, If someone calls you a nerd, there telling you that your smarter than them.
Know,they are telling you that your an a know-it-all who has no friends.I' prefer not to be called a nerd,though i won't say i haven't been called one every so often.

Sureshot said:
Maybe not but i am in this case. In a test situation the range is 0-100%. 100% is the highest mark possible, end of.

Stupid system.
You mean the one that we have,or the one the Americans have?I tend to think that the Americans system is a little stupid. :)

Well in a test situation let's say the test is out of 80 someone gets 80 then gets a bonus right, which was worth 5 marks. That doesn't make it more than 100% it makes its still 100% as the maximum mark goes up to 85 and doesn't stay at 80.

That American system is stupid.

siddharth2002 said:
We are surrounded by young ones discussing their grades.:p Maybe when you turn 22 you might know what I am talking about.:D

Man i completely agree with you ! ;)

Yeah, that's because then the know-it-all would allow them to copy his homework and stuff...

sachin said:
though i won't say i haven't been called one every so often.

Nerd! :D

Wait until you get to university, then you'll experience the thrill of having to do 6 assignments in 2 weeks :mad

That is of course if your doing hard courses like me, not pretend ones like our good friend James :D

Briggsey said:
Wait until you get to university, then you'll experience the thrill of having to do 6 assignments in 2 weeks :mad

That is of course if your doing hard courses like me, not pretend ones like our good friend James :D

You cheeky get Briggsey ;)

You just wait till im your manager ;)

Sports Journalism classifies as a proper subject!!

Users who are viewing this thread