Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Sureshot said:
Journalism?

Oh dear, could do something useful.

Dont make me come over there Sureshot :D

Journalism was the choice for me - I always thought if I couldnt play sport professionally, then why not write about it.

Sureshot said:
Well in a test situation let's say the test is out of 80 someone gets 80 then gets a bonus right, which was worth 5 marks. That doesn't make it more than 100% it makes its still 100% as the maximum mark goes up to 85 and doesn't stay at 80.

That American system is stupid.
Yes,i agree. :clap

Pak_cricketer said:
Know-it-alls always have friends :p
You are deluding yourself :)

gold639 said:
Yeah, that's because then the know-it-all would allow them to copy his homework and stuff...

Nerd! :D
Yeah,but i get called a nerd,not for wanting to be a teachers pet,but for knowing so much,being good at english and all sorts of stuff like that.See not very many teachers like me,its well known,i am usually surly and rude to them. :cool:

Isn't journalism any good in the UK?.........:D

sachin said:
Yes,i agree. :clap

You are deluding yourself :)

Yeah,but i get called a nerd,not for wanting to be a teachers pet,but for knowing so much,being good at english and all sorts of stuff like that.See not very many teachers like me,its well known,i am usually surly and rude to them. :cool:

Isn't journalism any good in the UK?.........:D

Journalism is great in the UK. Its just Journalist have a bad name.

That's not true. Sports Journalism can be in different forms. It may be hounding a player (which is not my ambition) or simply to report on a match from the press box (which is my ambition).

SkateBoarder said:
That's not true. Sports Journalism can be in different forms. It may be hounding a player (which is not my ambition) or simply to report on a match from the press box (which is my ambition).

I can tell you now, if your going to be a Sports Journalist, you will do both of those, not one or the other.

Just about to finish my first semester in college (US). High school seems miles away. College is too much fun.

JamesyJames3 said:
Journalism is great in the UK. Its just Journalist have a bad name.
Or your newspapers give them a bad name? :rolleyes:

JamesyJames3 said:
I can tell you now, if your going to be a Sports Journalist, you will do both of those, not one or the other.
Which is a pity.Journalism shouldn't be so god damn intrusive.Personally doing that to npeople would make me feel bad.

I have completed my study of the First World War! :)
For my exam I had to design a website containing everything I had learnt- and I got a 5+! :cool:
The mark scheme didn't give anyone a 6 so I am one of the highest scorers! ;)

Go you! Yawn, we are doing Tudors in history. In my test I got a level 5, my assesment 4, shows how good I am at assessments!

SkateBoarder said:
I have completed my study of the First World War! :)
For my exam I had to design a website containing everything I had learnt- and I got a 5+! :cool:
The mark scheme didn't give anyone a 6 so I am one of the highest scorers! ;)
Impressive!We don't do anything with the Interent,just regular stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread