Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I'm finding AS maths alright, it's just a case o going over the stuff before exams and making sure I know it. Got loads of media to do for Friday and the one day I decide I need photoshop is the one day my computer gets aids. :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Can't you use the College computers?

yeh but it's beyond the stage of just being able to do it at school. It's a bit of an all night job now :p Thankfully though I know a computer genius so it's sort of sorted. i can use the PC. However no search engines work, my nortons expired and I have non stop popups telling me about viruses.

Had my Chemistry 1A exam today. It was a lot harder than I thought. I finished with like a minute to spare. It's stupid though. We learn about Limestone and fractional distilliation and stuff but none of that stuff was on the test. Why not test on things we should know instead of things slightly related to it? It pisses me off.

Lol they messed up the Physics 1A paper. Those who did it, had to re-do it lol because of a printing error.

Hehe everyone went on about how the disruption caused us to do badly in the exam in Biology today. It's a good excuse :p.

My attitude towards school has changed slightly in the last week or two. I've become more popular(still can be considered as new boy sometimes though...), lessons are becoming more fun and it's just becoming a whole lot better as it goes on. No doubt next year will be when it gets tough. Got a few tests in some lessons but apart from that nothing difficult.

Did anyone find Year 9 tough? I don't mean compared to other years but at the time, did you think it was hard?

Users who are viewing this thread