Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Year 9 was very easy but the more you get done that year (if you've already started GCSE's) the better. In Business Studies we got like 3 pieces of coursework done last year and some of the lessons this year have literally been just talking for an hour (also due to our teacher being lazy lol).

Yeah I've started GCSEs in a few subjects. It just seems like such an easy year at the moment. Meh, the next few years shouldn't be that hard either. :p

Year 9 was very easy but the more you get done that year (if you've already started GCSE's) the better. In Business Studies we got like 3 pieces of coursework done last year and some of the lessons this year have literally been just talking for an hour (also due to our teacher being lazy lol).

I hope your telling the truth about year 9 mate

Of course I am. Some might think it's hard but trust me it's not. Don't sit back and relax either though because that puts extra pressure on you in Year 10 and 11 and you don't need more ;).

Of course I am. Some might think it's hard but trust me it's not. Don't sit back and relax either though because that puts extra pressure on you in Year 10 and 11 and you don't need more ;).

Year 10 was just constant parties. Weekends were a blur.

Nothing to worry about.

Has anyone ever had the problem of trying not to have bad attendance but still having bad attendance?.

My attendance in Year 8 was 70%, nuff said?.

Not as bad as Year 5 though (51%).

Ah well, I'm still getting high grades anyway.

Has anyone ever had the problem of trying not to have bad attendance but still having bad attendance?.

My attendance in Year 8 was 70%, nuff said?.

Not as bad as Year 5 though (51%).

Ah well, I'm still getting high grades anyway.

In my lab sessions at Uni, my mark is multiplied by my fractional attendance. If I turn up every other session but my work and lab report are both perfect, I'll only get 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread