England in Australia

OK maybe KP is better (atm) and prob has more potential. But Martyn had one of the lowest averages in the aussie lineup (47ish) and that's still better than almost everyone in the england team.

England - In: Mahmood, Panesar
Out: Anderson, Giles

Finally Thank God!!!!!!

About time England :)
Now lets see what Monty has got now.
Aussies won the toss and elected to bat so good start for us so far.

nah I reckon Ian Chappell is the worst all he does is criticize and compares when he played back in the 60s as better then today Mr know it all

and Bill Lawry lets not mention him

First ball swung for Hoggard so thats a good sign for him, they really need to get some wickets right now with that movement.

Ian Chappel is the best commentator...him and richie have the best views tony grieg....oh he just talks crap

Been an agressive start so far by both openers. Langer has had two streaky fours and Hayden has had one wild swing and miss along with an edge through the vacant 3rd slip area.

Australia won the toss and went to bat and I would say the fate of this match is now fixed.

Australia are scoring very freely in the early stages.

Who said Monty'd be racially abused? Every time he touches the ball the crowd cheers, he's a hero.

Hayden out he looked all over the place, certainly wasn't your usual nick. Hes lucky Martyn retired or he could be feeling the tap on the shoulder.

Hayden is getting starts in this series....I reckon hes safe...Panesar is a crowed favourite? That's a good thing for Cricket :D

For this series just cause we already lost Martyn, after it he may well find himself playing more games for Queensland.

Users who are viewing this thread