England in Australia

That was a pretty soft dismissal for Langer. He should have been behind that one. That wicket was pretty crucial, England win the session in my books. Panesar was at least bowling straight, he isn't getting any turn.

I think with Ponting in the sheds, Panesar is lucky he won't have to bowl to him. However Hussey is another great player of spin and it should make for a good battle.

Symonds really needs to bat well when he gets in...I dont even know who I'm going for anymore? I Like Australia but I also like England!!!!

I want England to win this, even though I support Australia. Must keep the Ashes alive. 3-0 would be a little bit sad.

Clarke is a very good player of spin, Hussey did have trouble against Giles at times so Monty could cause him a few problems. With our batting lineup like it is though England have a real good chance of bowling us out. Clarke gets his chance to prove himself as does Symonds and Gilly will be looking to improve on his previous knock.

I agree aussie Clarke is the best player of spin in the Australian side IMO.
This is the battle I wanted to see, Clarke vs Panesar.
Also the battle of the spinners, Panesar vs Warne which should be interesting.
Should be some good contests after lunch.

irottev said:
I want England to win this, even though I support Australia. Must keep the Ashes alive. 3-0 would be a little bit sad.
i'd like to see the aussies get the ashes back at the MCG in front of 90k :happy

Man..Mark taylor = Worst Commentator...what is a "short-arm jab"??? Ridicoulous

Nah hes not too bad, I don't really mind our commentators as it's such a good mix of difference people such as the old and young, Aussies, English and a SA/Englishman.

Jones drops one from Monty wasn't a catch but it was close to one.

Thats Alright....Excpect a couple of drops...(Is that even a word lol?)

Alright for us Aussies, if he drops Hussey and Clarke watch the media and members on this forum pounce on him.

Yup True...then everyone on this forum will be sayin.."REPLACE JONES WITH READ!!!"...Like they were sayin replace Giles with Panesar (but that was needed)

Harmison has Clarke!!! Caught and Bowled!!!!

Oh bugger Harmy's back in form again. Clarke was looking so good too, we've got too many players making starts but not going on really disappointing to see that.

Symonds better make a decent knock now, it kinda of feels like the WC in 03 again. Ponting wanting Symonds in the side and Australia in trouble.

Hussey really upped the anti right now which shows how good a player he is in his ability to be a wall then to hit the 4s. Symonds is looking alright so far carrying on where Clarke left off in taking quick singles.

Wow what a shot by Roy, welcome to Australia Monty :)

Users who are viewing this thread