England in Australia

Symonds is the man....Hopefully he does good in 2nd innings and cements his spot

sifter132 said:
You're right I do need to see more of him before I can completely judge his efforts, I'm just going on what I've seen so far. Most of the time I go out of my way to find faults in players the press hypes - see my Symonds and Lee comments. There are always 2 sides to the coin and thats what these forums are for I guess. That's also why some see Monty's ball to Symonds as good bowling, while others (and me) consider it an error by him and a bad ball .

I do that with some England bowlers like Mahmood, is aid hes not a test bowler more a ODI, then i got told hes a much better test bowler! :p

Feelin Blue? said:
No way, we have him as a bowler too, and be fair blasted a good 30 odd, got 2 wickets and save bout 30 runs in the Field and took the catch of Pieterson in the outfield

Yes, he has done well in the field and with the ball, but still I'm not sure if he will be back for the MCG...

Oh well, we'll all know when he gets a chance to bat in the second innings-(hopefully tonight :) )

LOL. Took you long enough,

I thought Panesar couldn't bat? He bettered Giles by miles.

irottev said:
LOL. Took you long enough,

I thought Panesar couldn't bat? He bettered Giles by miles.

I thought you were an Aussie supporter, what happened :p

Flintoff Rocks said:
Yes, he has done well in the field and with the ball, but still I'm not sure if he will be back for the MCG...

Oh well, we'll all know when he gets a chance to bat in the second innings-(hopefully tonight :) )
No No.. we wanna see him at the end of tommorrow if not in Day 4! :D :

Feelin Blue? said:
McGrath's was a toughy but you got it right he should have taken it
Warnies wasn;t to hard i dont think, pretty regulation, he got 2 hands on it too

Definitely Warne should have caught it, not the hardest of catches are you would expect any slipper to take that 99/100 times.

Holly crap what a ripper by Hoggard absolutely bowled Langer first ball.

aussie1st said:
Definitely Warne should have caught it, not the hardest of catches are you would expect any slipper to take that 99/100 times.
A Mark Talyor or Mark waugh or a Hhayden or even Warne himself would always take them, i guess it was just Warnes 100th Attempt at that catch, so he dropped it to miss the perfect 100/100! :rolleyes:

1-0 Hoggard strikes already. Great bowling. Langer couldn't do much about that. Bad luck. Can't start any better then that.

Users who are viewing this thread